Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Oooh boy, that is a very vague question that alot of people on here may give you some shit for asking lol. If you want to efficiently have a turbo, expect to spend about $3k minimum. I'll let the rest of these dudes bombard you with encyclopedias of info.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Get on the Redline Forums page on Facebook and talk to Jason Garcia. He is parting his car cause he just wrecked it and has all these parts for a discount!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
758 Posts
How much money am i looking to spend to buy a turbo charger in my stock ride?! :argue:
were do i start???
before you consider going turbo you have to answer alot of other questions

how much HP you looking to get to?
what is your mechanical skill level?
how much money do you really have to spend?
what kind of fuel are you going to use?

2.0 ecotec is good to about 400hp after that you really should get aftermarket rods, pistons, sleeves. You can acheive around 350hp with a tvs and e85 with a good tune. going turbo you have to do intercooling, exhaust manifold, intake manifold, and monitoring systems and controllers and not to mention someone who has really good experience to give you a proper tune for this setup.

to answer your question a good turbo will run 1200 - 1800
there is alot of good info on this site and others that will give you an idea of what you need to do and google is your friend also
good luck

·
Registered
4,362 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Is he the same guy with the 500 some HP ZZP turbocharged RL? Is he signed up on here? I need to get ahold of him becuase I am interested in some of his parts, but I don't do Gheybook

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
Is he the same guy with the 500 some HP ZZP turbocharged RL? Is he signed up on here? I need to get ahold of him becuase I am interested in some of his parts, but I don't do Gheybook
That is the guy, yes he is on here, can't remember his sn though

·
Registered
811 Posts
Do any of you all want to ask him on the Redline group page if he has some parts for sale that I am interested in? PM me and I can explain what I am looking for

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yeah I met up with him last Sat here in Jax. Was getting 610 WHP if I'm not mistaken! Bad ass car. His name on here is saturnredline07. He has info on his car in a for sale add he posted about 2 weeks ago before he wrecked it.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Yeah I met up with him last Sat here in Jax. Was getting 610 WHP if I'm not mistaken! Bad ass car. His name on here is saturnredline07. He has info on his car in a for sale add he posted about 2 weeks ago before he wrecked it.

Damn. People used to give him shit on here becuase ZZP built his car, but if you have the cash to let them do it I see nothing wrong with that

·
The Professor
3,821 Posts
Damn. People used to give him shit on here becuase ZZP built his car, but if you have the cash to let them do it I see nothing wrong with that
It wasn't so much that ZZP built it, it was him being egocentric about it and claiming things that simply were too vague or fantastic to be true.

·
F_ck Bates
5,376 Posts
^^^^^ and lambo doors.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts