Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey what's up guys I searched around the forums to see if I found something similar to this, and well I found some individual threads that have sound clips in them but nothing organized. This is going to be a useful thread for newer people like myself who can't decide on what system/set-up to get.
When I had my G35 we did a thread like this and it was awesome so thought i'd start it here.
I obviously can't kick it off because i'm stock :-( but let's do this!

Please post exactly what you have to contribute to the sound (i.e. Intake, Downpipe, piping diameter, muffler type/brand, headers, etc.)

Example:
"Here is my 2004 RedLine exhaust sound clip".
Stock Engine
ZZP Catless Downpipe 3"
Magnaflow Resonator 2.5"
Vibrant Streetpower Muffler 2.5"

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s0ihcL92Iio" wmode="transparent" style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="">

·
Registered
651 Posts
I'll try to get some closer shots later. I actually have some on a video camera that I burnt to DVD but I can't find a way to get the video off of the DVD onto my computer.

·
F_ck Bates
5,376 Posts
stage2 gm
cobalt addiction header 3inch collector
cti 3in to 2.5 catted dp
stock cat back
cti over axel bend 25. in with magna flow muffler and tip
drop in k&n filter

·
Registered
2,102 Posts

·
F_ck Bates
5,376 Posts
lol lol ^^^^^ that was b4 i figured out the seat sensor problem from the recaro swap lol i have and 07

·
Registered
948 Posts
sounds good in here...

anybody got any vibrant w/headers clips?

·
F_ck Bates
5,376 Posts
are u kidding me guys 3 exhaust systems. thats all that have clips on here find that hards to believe.....

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
dezod 2.75" stock everything else

1 - 20 of 43 Posts