Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im well aware of the passlock issues these cars have, however i havent seen much about a case like this. After dealing with the passlock issue for a while i got the new passlock switch, a couple days before i got a chance to replace the old one, the passlock light just stayed on solid even when i was driving. I replaced the switch anyway and when i tried to do the relearn process it fired up the first time i tried to start it, and the light still stays on solid, even when i am driving it.
What kinda issue is going on here? has anyone else had this issue? how do i go about fixing it?
Im starting to think i have the most cursed redline known to man.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks but im already subscribed to those lol, my issue is slightly different though, i dont have the no start issue anymore, just the light stays on is all.

·
Registered
4,362 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Forgot I posted it. It used to notify me when someone responded on a thread.
I was able to clear mine and reset it using an elm327 bluetooth code reader and the torque app.
It said I didn't have any codes set but I used the clear command anyway and it cleared it.
I had cleared codes with my interceptor also but that didn't work.

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
This club isnt as fun as i thought it would be lol
They aren't all that bad once you get through the stupid stuff like this :domotwak:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Forgot I posted it. It used to notify me when someone responded on a thread.
I was able to clear mine and reset it using an elm327 bluetooth code reader and the torque app.
It said I didn't have any codes set but I used the clear command anyway and it cleared it.
I had cleared codes with my interceptor also but that didn't work.
thanks Scoob! ive never heard of the torque app but it sounds awesome, now i jus need to find someone with a code reader, and supposedly autozone isnt allowed to clear it anymore in California..

They aren't all that bad once you get through the stupid stuff like this :domotwak:
haha i can tell man, its a great car, fast, fun to drive, and mechanically speaking seems to be a long lasting car

I know youve already seen this recaro, but to everyone else heres the full story behind the car lol
http://www.redlineforums.com/forums/problems-troubleshooting/52849-need-help-codes-p1133-p0069.html

1 - 14 of 14 Posts