Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at the current 0% offer, thinking it's really nice, but...

I'm also looking at how GM is hurting. Q1 numbers were pretty bad, common stock is slumping, there are some (albeit silly) rumors about bankrupcy, and they just laid off a bunch of people.

So the little voice inside my head is saying "Dude, they're going to want to put up some sales numbers in Q2, which means incentives!"

So I thought I'd ask around here... Seems there are a lot of people here connected in one way or another to GM, maybe you've heard something... Rumors around the water cooler or whatnot...

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Don't expect Q2 incentives to be good AT ALL. More people buy cars in the warmer months, so the prices are ALL going up. I was on the phone with my Saturn guy today and he said that the incentives on leases are going away, you can expect to pay $50 a month more for the same car as you would until March 31. i.e. I'm getting my r/l for 280 a month with a 36month/15k mile a year lease, and he said I could expect to pay $330 a month after April 1. If you're going to buy a Redline, go NOW, you have 6 days.

Best of luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts