Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we should have a couple pullies here this week. We are coming very close to releasing everything, and the last step is to get a side by side dyno with a stock redline and our shop redline. Then we are going to upgrade the stock redline step by step and dyno each change so everyone can see the numbers when we release the parts.

We have also gotten everything in for the exhaust. This will be a manifold back exhaust including a high flow cat. The system will be 3" from front to back.

We are also in the second prototype stage for the front engine mount and traction system.

This week should be interesting.

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
Well, we should have a couple pullies here this week. We are coming very close to releasing everything, and the last step is to get a side by side dyno with a stock redline and our shop redline. Then we are going to upgrade the stock redline step by step and dyno each change so everyone can see the numbers when we release the parts.

We have also gotten everything in for the exhaust. This will be a manifold back exhaust including a high flow cat. The system will be 3" from front to back.

We are also in the second prototype stage for the front engine mount and traction system.

What muffler are you planning on using?

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts

Do you have a price on the exhaust yet?

·
I
7,838 Posts

Call me cheap, but do you offer military discounts?? LOL :D

·
Registered
762 Posts
Hahaha I LOVE IT!!!! It's great, Mark like I said anything you want taped let me know I"m off from 6pm today until 6pm wednesday I work wed thur n fri next month.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Well, now I know where I'm getting my exhaust system from. You guys still think the exhaust manifold if sufficient?

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
I just want kit #1 lets get on that first.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Mike / Mark / Psi-Fi, let me know when I can get the kit installed on my car. I'd like to be one of the first in the area to have the kit. I'll cut ya the check when you're ready :)

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
i need the exhaust system asap!!!!!!!!!!!! that will be my first mod! performance wise one question will the cat have the sensor, and will this entire system void warrenty's i know cat backs dont. what are the gains on this setup and is it going to be header back or intake manifold back :confused:

PSI FI you are my hero :p :cool: :) :D ;)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Aeain said:
What muffler are you planning on using?
They are not using a muffler for the first prototype, it's all straight pipes and a high flow cat.

·
Registered
681 Posts
For us PA guys, that could be a problem - PA state inspection rules shows that you HAVE to have a muffler of some kind....of course, that doesn't explain how the SRT-4 was Federally certified, and passes state inspections here...

·
Registered
762 Posts
Heh who knows all I know is that this kits hot and I want it and going to save up and try to be one of the first here to haha

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I think the first major upgrade I'd like is a reliable ECU that doesn't bleed off boost and kicks up the rev limiter up a bit. I hope all the mods available are explained. I don't want another "tornado" throttle body spacer that adds more noise than horsepower...........:confused:

·
Registered
391 Posts
loudmouth... oh man thats what i had on my old trans am. but i would like a oppt. for no cat for those that dont have to echeck. and a borla xr-1 muffler.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
hey guys at psi-fi, heres another one from pa that wants the kit. ive got the money as well, im not worried about being first but i do want u guys to install it. any prices and labor fees would be greatly appreciated, thanks alot!

·
Registered
141 Posts
cvenom2122 said:
i need the exhaust system asap!!!!!!!!!!!! that will be my first mod! performance wise one question will the cat have the sensor, and will this entire system void warrenty's i know cat backs dont. what are the gains on this setup and is it going to be header back or intake manifold back :confused:

PSI FI you are my hero :p :cool: :) :D ;)
I agree... i really want the exhaust asap too... thats the one thing i have been wanting for ever.. Psi-Fi try and get us the specs on the exhaust as soon as you can.. like prices, gains, etc... i may also be in for the kit too.. but mainly want the exhaust...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts