Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am on my way to pick my son up and I see one of the newer Cougars in my rearview trying to catch up. It had a scoop on the hood and rims.

Anyhow, I stop at a light and it pulls up next to me. I look over and see that it's a girl and she's looking my car up and down. So I rev it up and she does the same. :eek:

As soon as the light turns green, it's on. I quickly jump ahead and already have a car on her as I am shifting into second. To add insult to injury, I keep it in second and let off the gas and let her get about half a car on me. Then I punch it and leave her like she is standing still.

I saw her bottom jaw hit her lap as I passed her. :D :D :p :p

I LOVE this car!!!

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chazb said:
Okay,picking on girls but a kill is a kill. :D
Hey, I'm an equal oppurtunity humiliator! :D

She could have easily not tried to race me.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I had one of those cougars a 99' the one you raced if it had a factory hood scoop was their X2 or "a performance aperance package". Their engines are pretty neat, 2.5 L v6 use intake runners (short and long) to increace performance (like a goofy VTEC), worked great till the damn selenoid blew and it wouldnt go over 3,800 rpm's Oh yeah that and the softball size hole in the tranny that i got when I turned left in a parking lot at 5mph go figure . . . It was my little racer. I BEAT the hell out of it, and do not miss it at all. Good job, but the real ? is, was she hot?? :)

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
I browsed there message boards awhile ago those things a slow POS. If i recall with mod I/H/E they were still high 15 second cars.

·
Registered
5 Posts
JPK said:
So I am on my way to pick my son up and I see one of the newer Cougars in my rearview trying to catch up. It had a scoop on the hood and rims.

Anyhow, I stop at a light and it pulls up next to me. I look over and see that it's a girl and she's looking my car up and down. So I rev it up and she does the same. :eek:

As soon as the light turns green, it's on. I quickly jump ahead and already have a car on her as I am shifting into second. To add insult to injury, I keep it in second and let off the gas and let her get about half a car on me. Then I punch it and leave her like she is standing still.

I saw her bottom jaw hit her lap as I passed her. :D :D :p :p

I LOVE this car!!!
hey girls are nothing to laugh at i got taken by a girl with nitrous on surprise that wasnt fun. it didnt help that she was beautiful.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Chazb said:
Okay,picking on girls but a kill is a kill. :D
Picking on girls? What does being a girl make you less able to shift and press a gas pedal? What if that girl was Lisa Kubo, tooling around town before a press session? I would say that the girls I see around here that want to drive fast, will race anything that pulls up next to them, then give it an evil look afterwards!

Damn right, equal opputunities! I don't care if they're male, female, black, white, asian, latin, indian, british, french, short, tall, skinny, fat, midget... you name it!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Sp00ner said:
Picking on girls? What does being a girl make you less able to shift and press a gas pedal? What if that girl was Lisa Kubo, tooling around town before a press session? I would say that the girls I see around here that want to drive fast, will race anything that pulls up next to them, then give it an evil look afterwards!

Damn right, equal opputunities! I don't care if they're male, female, black, white, asian, latin, indian, british, french, short, tall, skinny, fat, midget... you name it!

Quit yelling at me! :)

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Sp00ner said:

What if they're COPS?? :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts