Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone had gotten vanity plates for their Saturn. I'm thinking about getting some that say ION Top... Any other suggestions?

Dave

·
Registered
244 Posts
I don't have a Red Line but, I do have a custom plate :D

·
Registered
524 Posts
My '01 SC2 has a custom plate, it says: SC2

Anyways, I'm getting a custom plate for my RL. Right now I'm arguing what I want with the MVD...

Tom

·
Registered
240 Posts
.....I dont have one for the actual plate, but for a licence plate frame, I'm getting:

Forget the bottle, I'd rather be blown!

Hahah. Wanted to put that on my wifes GTP, but she was "concerned", lol....

I was thinking about "GM ETRNL" for a plate actually, for my club GM Eternal.

IONIZED would rock!!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
BlackRedline04 said:
I've never been a fan of vanity plates. Its too easy for someone to remember it and write it down and follow you...
How can they follow you? You have a Red Line! LOL! I see your point though.

·
Registered
524 Posts
BlackRedline04 said:
hey im weird ok :p

ive been followed numerous times, in this car and the last one.. lots of creepy people in LA :(
Guns = creepy people not wanting to follow you, lol...

Tom

·
Registered
187 Posts
i always thought it would be cool to get something like "frdrice" just be nice when your smoking all the imports!

·
Registered
524 Posts
BlackRedline04 said:
just wait til im in lapd :D
Very interesting. A girl who wants to be a cop and drives a pretty quick car. Are you single? lol

Anyways, you don't need to be a cop to own a gun. That way you can feel safe with a custom plate...

Tom

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Vanity Plates

I'm still debating on getting the vanity... here in arkansas we have 3 numbers followed by 3 letters... it's really easy to remember plates... but I talked the "IONTOP" idea over with my dad and he said that no father would want his daughter to date a guy with a fast car and explaining how he likes to have sex on it.... lol I love my dad....

Dave

·
Registered
453 Posts
Tom01SC2 said:
Very interesting. A girl who wants to be a cop and drives a pretty quick car. Are you single? lol

Anyways, you don't need to be a cop to own a gun. That way you can feel safe with a custom plate...

Tom

I know you dont NEED to, but anyone can own a gun, in a lot of people out here do. That wont stop someone from messing with you.

·
Registered
524 Posts
BlackRedline04 said:
I know you dont NEED to, but anyone can own a gun, in a lot of people out here do. That wont stop someone from messing with you.
Either will being a cop. Becoming an officer of the law doesn't make you bullet proof, lol...

Tom

1 - 20 of 23 Posts