Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,231 Posts
Yeah looking at some of thier work I was close to buying but I saw some of thier garbage.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea actually I was just lookin into the products. AutoLoc is junk, sorry guys I guess I just got to excited.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am going to get in touch with the guy that already did them for the ION and see how much to go to his shop and have him do it for me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
155 Posts
D3XXFR said:
I am going to get in touch with the guy that already did them for the ION and see how much to go to his shop and have him do it for me.
That'd be a good Idea. I just don't want any more people to be ripped off by audy's autosport.

Josh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,352 Posts
hey i know her at street racing gallery. i have dealt with her many times she is awsome to deal with and very honest about everything they sell. her name is tsui. so always returns calls and we always got everything right away. as i sad dxx only decah or vertical doors is the way to go
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
118 Posts
zfactor said:
hey i know her at street racing gallery. i have dealt with her many times she is awsome to deal with and very honest about everything they sell. her name is tsui. so always returns calls and we always got everything right away. as i sad dxx only decah or vertical doors is the way to go
hello my name is mark i own sound choice audio and performance, i am the one who made the lambo door kit for keiths blue saturn ion.it is made from a gt factor style kit made by liteglow. i modified it to be a true bolt on kit! it opens much higher then decah or VDC.i can also make bolt on kits from the decah and VDC also.bolt on kits start at 1300.00 with group buys.
1 716-775-3333
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
118 Posts
SCAP said:
hello my name is mark i own sound choice audio and performance, i am the one who made the lambo door kit for keiths blue saturn ion.it is made from a gt factor style kit made by liteglow. i modified it to be a true bolt on kit! it opens much higher then decah or VDC.i can also make bolt on kits from the decah and VDC also.bolt on kits start at 1300.00 with group buys.
1 716-775-3333
here are some pics of the liteglow kit


 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top