Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd never meet someone like this but I was driving with my girlfriend the other day and what did I pull up to at the red light....another RL. The guy didn't even bother to look over or smile or anything. He just had one of those "I'm hate the world" looks on his face. Oh well.

·
Registered
296 Posts
To assume he was "pompous" might perhaps be too quick a judgement...
Perhaps he was suffering from a sudden of diarrhea,
Or he could have just had a bad argument with his boss/spouse/child/lover,
Possibly suffered the recent loss of a loved one,
Lost money betting on Louisville or Michigan State...
There are many, many possible reasons beyond pomposity!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it was a silver one exactly like mine with the aero wing. It was on Rt. 15 S. in Dillsburg at Rt. 74. The guy works at a local pizza shop I used to work at and they all say that the kid's a dick. So my judgement of pompous my still stand as true. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
296 Posts
MrCleanY0 said:
it was a silver one exactly like mine with the aero wing. It was on Rt. 15 S. in Dillsburg at Rt. 74. The guy works at a local pizza shop I used to work at and they all say that the kid's a dick. So my judgement of pompous my still stand as true. :rolleyes:
Well... in that case he must be a pompous ass!
;)

·
Registered
416 Posts
MrCleanY0 said:
yeah, but I still like to hope for the best.
Just because someone is a "dick", doesn't mean they are pompous. You might want to check Webster's before you break out these big words. . .

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
wasn't me, mines black too....

but Xau....do you go to hanover and drive around at all? cuz theres been another one seen in my town in the past few weeks. not sure if it was u or not.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Nope, i just typically stay in harrisburg.... 16/17 I plan on being at Hershey for the Autocross - if anyone wants to go... I think 2 other friends might be going one with an M3, the other with a Mini...

I want to actually see how the Redline, can handle... i haven't pushed it to hard yet...

Xau

1 - 10 of 10 Posts