Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahahaha, after SO many failed attempts to upload my newly created signature photoshop job that I did, I succeeded. It's down low, as I'm sure you know. Feedback! What do you think? Good? Tacky? Crappy? Amazing? Shittiest thing you've ever seen? TELL ME

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Venom - thanks

JPK - Thank you too. I'm really NOT that knowledgeable with Photoshop. I took the "Intro to Mac Graphics" class last semester in college, so I got a VERY basic understanding of it, and just tinkered & played until I started to learn what I wanted to do.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Looks good man

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tek - I LIKE my drop shadow on the urbanmonkeygod! :rolleyes: but to each his own, it's your opinion. I dunno. I played with it and I couldn't get the TEXT as fat as I wanted it so I did a huge drop shadow. However, when I tried to do a shadow on the lower text, it also messed with the shadow on my UrbanMonkeyGod i.e. changing the angle of the shadow, I thought it was by layer not a global thing. W/E tho, I'm going to try to make a new one tonight or tomorrow when I'm bored. Thanks for the input

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
I've worked with Photoshop on and off since I got started in computers, doing Graphics Design in a room, full of macs, which SUCK! Sorry, I'm sure that there are some Mac folks out there, but I hate 'em. Any computer that displays a frowny face to tell you that it's broken is not for me! Anyway, it's a hard program to master, I've spent the better part of 12 years practicing photo-retouching and such. Still alot to learn about it, and there's a new one every year! I have to find a new copy now since my old computer is down and out, it was the only thing that I no longer have the disc for...

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Spooner - the best way to get photoshop is just pirate it. On Limewire you can find the newest edition with a serial number so it's no problem. Fabulous program. And by the way, I'm one of those Mac people :p It works better for whatever you ask it to do in the way of graphics - I use it for Photoshop, Illustrator, Motion, and Final Cut Pro HD. So it's very useful for ME but everybody has their own favorite OS.

SatredL - thanks for the compliment :)

·
Registered
296 Posts
I know we've got a fairly liberal, anything-goes forum here, but for the benefit of our host and moderators, we should probably cool it on recommending pirated software and pirate sites... the host and mods can get into a heap of trouble. Use PM if you must.....

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Fair enough. I don't pirate software, I promise.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
urbanmonkeygod04 said:
However, when I tried to do a shadow on the lower text, it also messed with the shadow on my UrbanMonkeyGod i.e. changing the angle of the shadow, I thought it was by layer not a global thing. W/E tho,
Made this for ya =]

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
jmichna said:
I know we've got a fairly liberal, anything-goes forum here, but for the benefit of our host and moderators, we should probably cool it on recommending pirated software and pirate sites... the host and mods can get into a heap of trouble. Use PM if you must.....
Yea, you'll notice that I was quite careful to say 'I lost my copy', NO ONE loses a $600 piece of software!

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tek - that is awesome; I appreciate the little helper. It's always nice to have some assistance. I'm going to go and revise it a little bit right now before my girlfriend comes over

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
I like your sig, and finally it was nice enough out to take some pics of my car..cept now my digital camera was screwed up (the world hates me, I swear) so I had to scan a polorad or however its spelt and the size is so wrong..bah I didn't want to stretch it..oh well...someday it will become better.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.