Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
One of my buddies has a 95 M3 ( yellow) I think he would get a kick out of this video.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Kick ass dude. Way to run that Camaro's shit for a while there; what happend up top!? Either way, bad-ass. First decent video I've seen on here.

·
Registered
810 Posts
dude your car sounds sooo good! please tell me that is all stock. or do you have a filter? good races!!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Looks to me like you let them go after a while. When I race someone on the street, I don't hold it wide open too long. You can tell who has the faster car in a few short shifts. :D Very cool... cause a friend of mine says his M3 will stomp all over the RL... :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
very very nice. I have friends that own BMWs and hate on Saturns. They wouldn't want to believe this video. All in all you just proved the power potential of the Ion RL. I think I wanna trade my 04 Silverado in for an RL. LOL!!! ;) :D

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no i didnt let them go after awhile, once i hit 4th gear the Z28 just held 3rd. V8 Auto fbodys pull forever in 3rd gear. i would know i have one. M3 i did let off cuz a car was in my lane and i was coming up on him pretty quick hah.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts