Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok first the viper. I pull on to 19 and see in my review a viper red with stripes big front spoiler and huge rear wing. I have messed with this guy on my bike and he kept up nicely. I only started pulling away at 100 and never looked back after 150 on my bike. This time was differnt. I caught a light and he jumped over next to me. I know the guy he looks and revs. how quickly I forgot it was supercharged. So with this in mind Im willing to play. The light changes I jump and hard I have a half car lead. Half way through the intersection he is passing me like Im riding the brakes. By time we are 100 yards into this I can barley see his face in the mirror. This car sounds like a damn jet and performs as well. Mind you 780+hp last time I talked to him and won on my bike. This time no chance in hell it was half a second victory becuase I got off the line faster. He beat me like nothing 8 cars length by 70mph.

Audi TT. Had to fight through traffic to catch it and the light was in my favor. He was left lane I was middle and he had a grin ear to ear. He reved I hear no turbo I see no quatro on the back when I pulled up so I was as always ready to go. Lights green and away we go. I swear 1st and half of second were perfect we were next to eachother not one inch either way. As soon as I hit 5500 in second I start to creep on him. Shift to 3rd and it was a slow crawl away from to 90mhp I have 1.5 cars maybe as I shut down. He nods and he turns off to MacDaddys.

Srt-10 truck. What can I say. Hmm no light so only rolls. I catch this thing and hes hummin along at like 50mph. I pull next to him and shift to 3rd. Im low in 3rd like 3800rpms so If he jumps I have to play catch up. For some odd reason he slows to 45 and his truck starts to get LOUD. I drop to 2nd and hold now at 5000 and waiting. I look up at him he floors it and the tires smoke and I floor it. At no point in time did I gain any ground I lost distance no matter how fast. I chased to 100mph and he was way way to far to care. I got beat up bad today 2 frigin viper powered vehilces.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
LOL!!! What did you expect from the viper engines man?

As far as the TT, those are an easy kill as long as it's not the quatro. I beat a yuppie in one a while back and he wouldn't even look over at me at the next light. :p

·
Registered
679 Posts
Good kill and death. TT's are slow but great kill. my new boss has two vipers and i gave him a ride in my car and he was flippen out he said it was fast for what it was and we wants to get one. LOL hes a dodge guy too. but i dont know if he was serious. He gave me props . Then he gave me a ride in his viper srt-10 yellow w/black stripes Hell yeah 100shot of pure hell. I had viper dreams all last night. LOL

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
we just turbo'ed one not to long ago running close to 1000whp on the dyno. these are no joke with some work done to them. stock they are fast but not that fast. i run them all the time in my 300zx and usually win unless they are done up like this guys was with the turbo setup

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
zfactor said:
we just turbo'ed one not to long ago running close to 1000whp on the dyno. these are no joke with some work done to them. stock they are fast but not that fast. i run them all the time in my 300zx and usually win unless they are done up like this guys was with the turbo setup
If that's the case, what the HELL do you have done to that nissan???

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
um well where do i start.................custom fab'ed forced performance turbos (larger than td06-20g's) , 1000cc injectors, wiseco pistons, pauter rods, custom ground jim wolf race spec 2 cams, custom tuned jim wolf ecu, custom fuel rails, dual fuel pumps, huge front mount, dual mas air sensors with dual intakes, custom knife edged cyro treated crank, 1mm oversized ferrea valves with full ferrea valvetrain, custom ported race heads by sgp racing, greddy sprung head gaskets, dual purpose nitrous injection (either wet shot or spool up shot directly through the ecu via switches) sleeved block, hks evc4 boost controller, hks super afc, greedy type r wastegates, hks super seq bov's, custom oil cooler, koyo race radiator, spal electric fan, hicus eliminator, every suspension piece you can imagine and then some, hks hard pipes, jim wolf idle kit, secondary injectors if needed, quaife differential, carbon fiber driveshaft, hks triple plate clutch setup (carbon, kevlar, carbon), jun adjustable timing gears, tein full electronic coil over setup, greddy extreme dual exhaust, power enterprise tranny gear set, short throw, THE LIST GOES ON AND ON AND ON three years in the making........ now she is getting paint finally!!! painting it pearl blazing orange. the kawi zx10r color ill see if i have a pic of it to post. i should have it back within two weeks they are doping it right pulling all the glass and motor etc....

last dyno was 821 whp NOT including nitrous. ive made a few changes since then should be good for anothe 10-20 whp we'll dyno it when i get it back

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Well, my god. I can see why you would walk on Vipers all day long. With that car, you should walk on just about anything you EVER wanted.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
yep she will be at the sarasota saturn show i spoke of. im, still confirming a date with them so if you come you'll get to see her

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
heres a pic of the color she will be soon matches my zx10r as in the pic

·
Registered
70 Posts
That is a HOT color. I think you can get a lotus elise in a similar color. I'm sure it'll look amazing on your 300zx. You better post a ton of pics when that thing is ready!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts