Votes: 4 11.1%

Votes: 6 16.7%

Votes: 26 72.2%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok guys here are the 2 designs i have chosen because of wanting to keep cost down for everyone. It will be 5$ plus shipping and pay pal fees for each set your order i will have 25 sets in what ever font wins and the winner will get a free set.

So far this is the list of people who want them if u do not want to be on the list copy and paste yourself off if u want to be on the list copy and paste your self on.

1. Adam - Red
2. redline603- Red
3. redline603- silver
4. navymitch12- Red
5. SilverRedLine04- Silver
6. Amishland- Red
7. Satredl-Red
8. Jeepin79-silver
9. Saveferris- Silver
10. tonymorales26- Red
11. John- Blue
12. jmichna - Blue or Red
13. BlackLine - Red
14. bluerlion
15. dl_rl - red

8-9 red
4 silver
2 blue

so far keep adding guys its gonna be like 6$ total i know u can all afford them.

vote and get on the list guys, i need to get at least 20 of these for this to happen

the poll will be up for 10 days but i will end if one is clearly in the lead

o and if u pick #1 the name will be extra not sure how much yet

i will have the size posted later, got to check with the cutter

Attachments

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
How big are these stickers gonna be? I would prefer #3 in silver about 1 inch tall at the most.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Hey Navy,

For those of us with our own facilities to make these, would it be impolite to ask what the font is for #3? Just PM me if you want. Or just tell me to piss off so I have to give you $6 and wait a whole week.

·
Registered
391 Posts
1. Adam - Red
2. redline603- Red
3. redline603- silver
4. navymitch12- Red
5. SilverRedLine04- Silver
6. Amishland- Red
7. Satredl-Red
8. Jeepin79-Red
9. Saveferris- Silver
10. tonymorales26- Red
11. John- Blue
12. jmichna - Blue or Red
13. BlackLine - Red

i really would like to see #2 if we could do both 2 and 3 if not 3 is ok

·
Registered
808 Posts
dipolley said:
Hey Navy,

For those of us with our own facilities to make these, would it be impolite to ask what the font is for #3? Just PM me if you want. Or just tell me to piss off so I have to give you $6 and wait a whole week.
Looks like blade runner but thats just a guess.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I changed my mind, I think I am gonna go with the silver instead of the red. Mitch, can you change mine to silver please.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I vote silver! That would be great. Where would everybody want to put this sticker?? On the windsheild, rear window, rear side windows? Im curious.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Dl_rl - Red

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Any new word on this??

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i need at least 20 people

that is the word so far, sorry it seemed like it went away but i need 20 or else i will lose money

·
Registered
762 Posts
Hmmm I kinda wanna have a diff name then my forum name, just cause the XFR part I no longer have. I would like BlueBulletRL but I think someone on here already took it from me lol but if I have to I'd want D3XXFR and color white

1 - 20 of 21 Posts