Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...is now home to two Redlines. Found the second one last night on my way home from work. pulled into the store to get some milk, look over and BLAM! There is another Redline. Ran in to get teh milk and hauled back to the lot. met the owners, and was happy to see another local Redline.

Damn, wasn't thinking, but I had my digital cam in the car. Should have snapped a few shots. Two Blue Redlines at night would look good.

·
Registered
86 Posts
yea, at first i was like thats just a quad coupe. that is until i saw the front bumper. it was cool seeing another one.he has the only blue 04 in central ga and i have the only 05 in central ga. i can't wait until the track opens. maybe we can get together and go shut some of the local honda drivers up.
matt

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
Kirtsky said:
...is now home to two Redlines. Found the second one last night on my way home from work. pulled into the store to get some milk, look over and BLAM! There is another Redline. Ran in to get teh milk and hauled back to the lot. met the owners, and was happy to see another local Redline.

Damn, wasn't thinking, but I had my digital cam in the car. Should have snapped a few shots. Two Blue Redlines at night would look good.
Last August my Red Line could have been seen running around there. My dad lived there but, just moved to a house North of Macon. I'll prolly be down in Spring and would love to meet up with you Middle Georgia Red Line owners. Hopefully I can bring down the Red Line.

If not the Red Line I will meet up driving one of the other Saturn Vehicles, Either the Relay, The VUE, or L100.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
whats up guys im up here in agusta some time we will have to meet up i also have a blue RL i am not sure where warner robins is but i am about 1 and a half hrs from ATL

just checked about 3hrs apart not to bad where are the tracks near u guys i would have no prob meeting up one weekend at a track and do some honda bashing

·
Registered
86 Posts
the track is about 30min from warner robins.it would more than likely only take you about 2 hours to get to warner robins.but we will def have to get together on weekend.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That would be cool, saw the black one today just north of Macon. funny that I don't see any, now two in a couple of days.

I was embarassed the other night when I met Yakusaturn, my car was filthy, just looked dull next to his. :D

Today looks like a good wash day though.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Kirtsky said:
That would be cool, saw the black one today just north of Macon. funny that I don't see any, now two in a couple of days.

I was embarassed the other night when I met Yakusaturn, my car was filthy, just looked dull next to his. :D

Today looks like a good wash day though.
thats bs mine was dirty too.we need to get the cars cleaned up,and maybe next weekend do a photo shoot at lake tobo

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did manage to clean my wheels today. Need to find a pad that is not so dirty. Couple of co-workers tell me that EBC makes pads for cars now also. I used to shoe my sportbikes with them, may look into them, as they were relatively low on dust.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
yea i am gonna have to agree the brakes are bad when it comes to making a mess of the wheels

thats why i want to get black rims

1 - 11 of 11 Posts