Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of crap is that? In the middle of my post! The nerve!

To finish my thought, Aeain- You are 17. Your whole life ahead of you. Much to see and learn. Years ago, before a radical career change I was a powertrain engineer at Saturn. For the 1st Saturns. I am very proud of this- it was a great time. But because of that I can tell you it is VERY easy to tell if a clutch or brake system has been abused. There was another post I saw yesterday from a RL owner complaining on how Saturn accused him of hitting a curb and damaging the tire/when. He posted a picture- guess what? He hit a curb or pothole or something. It's all about physical evidence.

BIG Picture now . . . You may not like to hear this but I think it's NUTS a 17 year old drives a car like a RL. You do not have the experience or maturity to handle this. And this is nothing against you personally but in my 2nd career (remember I said I switched) see it EVERYDAY. It's just too tempting. And at 17, you feel invincible. Bad combo.

Let this go. It's done. Take care of the car better- don't abuse the clutch (and don't assume at 17 you really know how NOT to abuse it) and slow down. You'll live longer and the clutch will too. ;-)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.