Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

301 - 320 of 344 Posts

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #302
Ya only race we can do our rolls, those RWD will eat us off the line, im sayin 30-40mph 2nd gear runs. And dana u figure out the custom dual pass yet or just gonna buy it from Crateenginedepot?

·
Registered
275 Posts
lilhomieb07 said:
Ya only race we can do our rolls, those RWD will eat us off the line, im sayin 30-40mph 2nd gear runs. And dana u figure out the custom dual pass yet or just gonna buy it from Crateenginedepot?
We can race from a dig. I have shitty tires and just a torque damper and i can launch pretty well. With good tires, especially slicks, and solid motor mounts and tranny mounts and you can launch pretty damn nicely.

·
Registered
721 Posts
u guys are funny! yea the only way ull show me ur tail lights is from a 30-40 roll only cuz my car is a auto but lets got from a 60 and see!! ill take u both on same time! oh and from a dig ill give u a can and still show u my tail lights!

·
Registered
139 Posts
05RedLinin said:
u guys are funny! yea the only way ull show me ur tail lights is from a 30-40 roll only cuz my car is a auto but lets got from a 60 and see!! ill take u both on same time! oh and from a dig ill give u a can and still show u my tail lights!
Why did you sell your RL? Did you intall those 60lb I sold you?

·
Registered
721 Posts
yea i sold it cuz i wasnt making the power i should have and wouldve cost to must to do it.... ya i installed them...

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #308
Reviving.

Well im gonna revive this thread since its so big.

We just added a new member and looking for more RLs to join the crew.

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #310
So, its a good thread. Biggest one the NW has. And this one we can post whore and shit, the NW meet is for meets only.

Have u seen how big the New England thread is? 7000+ post and over 50000 views.

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #312
Ya its huge, threads been goin longer than this i think since 2006.

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #314
Not here its hella gay, man freakin balts take over the NW hahahaha.

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #317
I met a guy on the Ionforums.net he had a Red Ion with a Razzia body kit 18in wheel, lip spoiler, and some other stuff. So yah more ions is cool.

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #319
No i met him awhile ago we didnt have the NW RLs yet. Ill post up over there.

301 - 320 of 344 Posts