Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

321 - 340 of 344 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
brant ive gotta ask what the **** is that thing on ur hood!!!

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #326
I just got home from my buddys, we played Apples to Apples, lite off fireworks and drank alil bit til he got to drunk then we all took off. I wanted to check my USER CP first. Oh BTW i get to drive my car tommorow after 3 weeks.

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #328
Ya but u werent snowed in and stuck in the cold man. My car is hella dirty and shit. Getting a new phone tommorow and some paint for my rims this weekend. Im gonna head off now ill be on tommorow man. And do u live in Phoenix, my bro goes to MMI down there?

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #330
Nope, Tucson. I was 9000 miles away from my car so I still win!
Oh ok cool. And shut up it feels weird being couped up in the pass seat of a car to get rides to work. Finally i get to feel the power again even tho its wet as hell and ill slid around but hey whatever. But im out man ill talk to ya later dude, happy new year to ya!

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #336
Yeah we need to go raid the hwy again sometime... soon as i get my alignment done OMG its horrible i don't even wanna drive

Yah we can take up I-5 its 5 lanes with the carpool lol. And damn from the curb?

HAHAHA man oh man im ordering the Endplate as soon as i get my refund in my account, says tommorow, then we can Sced a day to install and drink beer. But yah let me know man i can help you install ur springs or w/e for helping me. Prolie sometime in march when it warms up.

·
Registered
70 Posts
So I drive on I-5 from Mount Vernon to Everett every day for work on my commute, and one day (I think it was either Monday or Friday last week)I was driving South to Everett around the Broadway area (right as you get under that bridge that looks like a tunnel) and I saw a black Redline going North. Then, a couple days ago on Tuesday or Thursday, I came up along side a silver RL that had what looked like carbon buildup from the exhaust on their bumper.

Any idea if those two RLs are people on here?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey guys it's been awhile sense I been on here. I live in Sandpoint Idaho or about 40 mins from Spokane WA. Whats new in the North West It's been ALONG time. I drive an 07 Black RL with the comp. Any meets planned for this summer?

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #339
I hardly go that way plus u would see me cuz i have alot of decals, ALL BLACKED out with a custom hood. Prolie just another guy with an RL doesnt go online and the silver one theres 2 but live down south.

This summer we should get an all ION meet with the redline and 2.2 and 2.4 ions.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Yo So where did everyone come from all of a sudden.. people come out of no where lol.. all good.. nice to see everyone.. so looks like we gonna have to plan a big redline meet here soon.. springs next month anyone down for then.. or everyone wanna wait till summer..

321 - 340 of 344 Posts