Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

Washinton RL's where are you?

13K views 343 replies 19 participants last post by  lilhomieb07 
#1 ·
Ive seen 3 red RL's, one comp pack in totem lake, 2 black RLs minus mine in kirkland and saw one in seattle on the freeway, one black on has red pin strip and onstar,then a blue one was at the carshow at Quest field awhile back then my buddy saw a silver RL with a few Z06 vettes in tukwila, jw if anybody is on here cuz thats at least 5-6 RLs. But anyways holla at me if ur near

#2 ·
Im up here in Burlington. Saw one other RL up here not to long ago, but for the most part, im the only one. We should organize a meet of some sort. There's a lost of Great roads up this way, so if you like hitting corners, and i'ts dry out, we should get a small group together for a small cruise!

#3 ·
yo gimmie a call man we should meet up or txt me if u want my number let me know or w.e ive been cruising with my buddy in is S-car modded annd my buddies C6 vette, ill try and see if i can spot some RL's to go, LOL!

#6 ·
Lots of people down south, well hopefully the weather will be nice soon and we can get a few of us and meet up somewhere.

#7 ·
I have a silver RL with the aero wing here in Marysville. I'm not on the forums much anymore, but a meet would be cool sometime. Maybe when this shitty cold weather goes away.

#8 ·
Marysville's not to bad we should meet up some weekend im out in the duvall area, gimmie a holla the weather should be getting better. Let me know i can give you my number and u can call me if u wanna meet.

#9 ·
lilhomieb07 said:
Marysville's not to bad we should meet up some weekend im out in the duvall area, gimmie a holla the weather should be getting better. Let me know i can give you my number and u can call me if u wanna meet.
Sounds fun. Who else is in the area? Maybe this spring when I can feel my toes again?

#10 ·
haha its coming up soon im excited to get warmer weather. And i honestly dont know any other RL drivers around i see some all the time and it pisses me off cuz im never in my car or im at work when i go test drive customer cars or there parked outside and im driving by and i dont wanna stock them so i keep goin, lol! but ya we gotta meet up and see eachothers cars and find some peeps to roll with i got a few budies to roll with not in RL's tho nicer cars. GTO, VETTE/STI/BMW, hes got 3 cars, bulit SL2 can beat mustang gt's, RSX-S, SRT-4.

#11 ·
Im in CDA it's in the Panhandle of Idaho Im about 15 mins from Spokane WA. If you guys set up a place to meet I would be willing to drive the 5 hours to the Seattle area to meet up with you guys. With that said We have a drag strip here in Spokane that runs Friday night street races with the Tree and times running every other week. Let me know, it would be nice to hang out with other Redline owners

#12 ·
Idahoredline said:
Im in CDA it's in the Panhandle of Idaho Im about 15 mins from Spokane WA. If you guys set up a place to meet I would be willing to drive the 5 hours to the Seattle area to meet up with you guys. With that said We have a drag strip here in Spokane that runs Friday night street races with the Tree and times running every other week. Let me know, it would be nice to hang out with other Redline owners
Is it a full 1/4 mile track? If so, that would be sweet. My wife has a friend in Spokane, so I could easily talk her into a road trip. Or, you can come over here whenever we set up a meet.

P.S. Pretty ballsy driving a RL in Idaho. I used to live in McCall, so I know what the weather can be like over there!

#13 ·
ya i dunno bout driving 5-6 hours for a meet but i guess if u can afford it and want to hopefully we can get some in the spring, theres a few guys coming home from Iraq soon that wanna get a meet with us. I just wish some of the other RL drivers ive seen would get on here and talk. LOL and lucifer we should meet SUN its supposed to be mid 50's and sunny if ur willing to., let me know?

#14 ·
yea ill home right now from iraq...but me and my car are in texas... you think we are rare upo there ive seen 1 other RL and quess what it was owned by one of the guys i went to school with so long ago. but i was at one of the local cars my friend invited me to and i had so many people askin what it was and what not. almost one of a kind in the area. lol

#15 ·
lilhomieb07 said:
ya i dunno bout driving 5-6 hours for a meet but i guess if u can afford it and want to hopefully we can get some in the spring, theres a few guys coming home from Iraq soon that wanna get a meet with us. I just wish some of the other RL drivers ive seen would get on here and talk. LOL and lucifer we should meet SUN its supposed to be mid 50's and sunny if ur willing to., let me know?
Guess this means I have to wash my car now...I wonder what color it is underneath...?

#16 ·
haha why would u look under ur car to wash it. Ya i washed mine yesterday and damn black looks good. Holla at me if u want my # let me know?

#17 · (Edited)
its supposed to be mid 50's tommorow so if u wanna cruise let me know, im getting my buddy in the vette to roll with me.206-949-7134 lucifer call me or txt me and we can meet im out in duvall so hit me up!

#18 ·
sooo nice out today i woke up to the sunshine in my windows and thot i should take my car out today but i dunno if i wanna go alone but hey w.e let me know if anybody wants to meet up

#19 ·
come on down to texas its nice and sunny to a little warmer though im sure by the time u get here my car will be washed!

#21 ·
Hey guys, there is an event on March 1st open to all makes/models in Bellevue, WA. The company I work for is sponsoring it and they have a full show, including a domestic category. Also giving away a set of Toyo Tires, ACT clutch and a 40" Samsung to the best Forza2 player. :) Would be great to see some Saturns at the event. Here is the info:

Today's weather was great even down here in Portland, but the event is indoors, so either way it will be nice. :)

Cheers,
Matt T.

#22 ·
lilhomieb07 said:
haha maybe ill make it by summer, lol damn if u notice that the Northwest has the least people, wheres all my RL buddies!
well like ive stated when im get back from iraq in june my RL will be up there til december. and i know or knew at least 3 other RL's on Ft lewis/ area. you should go to the crispy cream at the tacoma mall on fridays at around 9pm there are usually 2 or 3 SS/SC or RL's there. at least there was b4 i left last year so things change. later man but when i get back ill be sure to ask you for your # so we can roll!

#23 ·
i might have to go to that car show but dont think im ready to enter car shows with a DD! And ya summer will be so fun with our cars ull deff have to meet up with me and get my number and my b-day is in july too, lol!

#25 ·
haha u dont have to get me anything, but i will be 21 tho! and i didnt get to cruise today i did go for a drive tho and saw a built hot rod with a blower. I duuno how to describe it. It was custom built no roof it was open exhaust eachside like tube step styles, small from tires and fatty rears prolie a small block 2 mid 20's guys drving prolie daddys. And i took some clips of me driving on the highway and shit i never get shit of my car, kinda hard to video by urself

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.