Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coming from mustang land and alot of recent hype over water/methanol injection setups i'm curious as to how one of these would effect our cars (with proper tuning...) I know we already have a very efficient intercooler (once wired properly...) on a supercharged mustang making 400 horse they methanol'd it and got it up by 75 (approx, working from memory here) horsepower. I think this was sans intercooler however, but i would expect a gain on our cars of at least a few HP with a kit like this, as well decreased temps always help with reliability, after a pulley upgrade I'd expect some nice gains, and we've got lots of room for a kit like this in our engine bay. Anybody know someone who's hooked up something like this on a RL?

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Yup, were in the inital stages here. Well, NavyMitch is. He said he just got all the electronics working correctly and we're waiting on results.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Moosehead115 said:
Coming from mustang land and alot of recent hype over water/methanol injection setups i'm curious as to how one of these would effect our cars (with proper tuning...) I know we already have a very efficient intercooler (once wired properly...) on a supercharged mustang making 400 horse they methanol'd it and got it up by 75 (approx, working from memory here) horsepower. I think this was sans intercooler however, but i would expect a gain on our cars of at least a few HP with a kit like this, as well decreased temps always help with reliability, after a pulley upgrade I'd expect some nice gains, and we've got lots of room for a kit like this in our engine bay. Anybody know someone who's hooked up something like this on a RL?
We sold a kit today to a redline owner on this forum. He promised to do a write up. Im sure he will keep everyone posted as he does the installation. You can check us out at www.coolingmist.com or see us in the vendor section.

thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts