Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what time frame Weapon-R is looking at before they release their header? I want a header but I am not going to deal with Adam after what everyone here went through.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
all i know is it better be a 3 inch collector, hopefully with stepped primaries...

i don't care what the results are on a stock car, with the boost upgrade package coming, 3 inch is the only way to go

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vita said:
all i know is it better be a 3 inch collector, hopefully with stepped primaries...

i don't care what the results are on a stock car, with the boost upgrade package coming, 3 inch is the only way to go
Do we have any idea what the price range will be for these ?

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Not off hand, someone on here... possibly dl_rl... is helping them test... look for the other weapon-r threads, and contact either them, or the guy testing. I forget his handle right now, I think it's the one I listed...

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
got obx racing sports on it now (racing header) it might be a short while but it should eliminate stuff ;) if ya know what i mean

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Well my car is finally being dyno'd by Weapon-R this friday. Baseline and with the intake. I'm not sure how fair along they are but I know last week on tuesday they had the stock exhaust manifold gasket and they told me 1 week to make the header. So it's one week now and the header might go on this weekend..who knows..I dont want to ask I want to be surprised!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dL RL any idea how much they will be charging for the headers? Definetly keep us posted on their progress.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
zfactor said:
got obx racing sports on it now (racing header) it might be a short while but it should eliminate stuff ;) if ya know what i mean
I do know what you mean, tell them theres at least one person already patiently waiting.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
im assuming around the range of $300. Look on thier website they have a list of other headers you can kind of base thier price on. Also by the way thier header is going to be from the motor all the back to the cat. Not like Scdyne's header.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I just got off the phone with WeaponR. I asked about a intake, Secret Weapon, for my RL 290.00 retail, I can get it for 211.00 b/c I am a wholesaler is that a good Price for their's? It'll take them 3 days to build it for me.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
dL_RL said:
im assuming around the range of $300. Look on thier website they have a list of other headers you can kind of base thier price on. Also by the way thier header is going to be from the motor all the back to the cat. Not like Scdyne's header.
do you mean replacing the cat? tell them to make it with a 3" collector...

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
No I dont mean replacing the cat. I think the cat stays in place. I'm not sure if they are going to use a 3" collector. I'll ask...

·
Registered
674 Posts
dL_RL said:
No I dont mean replacing the cat. I think the cat stays in place. I'm not sure if they are going to use a 3" collector. I'll ask...
Well in that case it is going to look alot like SCDyne's header because the cat is only 6 inches or so from the collector flange.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I want my header to have a 3" collector :) I would really like the OBX but whatever one comes out first when I have the money.

·
Registered
629 Posts
does anyone have that scdyne header.....what kind of performance gains ?

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
talking to them tomm about the obx one. i have to send them one of the stock ones for the flange design. they are usually pretty quick though. but it does have to get sent overseas to get produced so idont know exactly how long. but i explained to them what we want and he said no problem. just takes a little time to make these. ill keep all posted. im looking for one off a junked car or if someone has the scydyne and wants to help out with the stock one pm me asap thanks.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Weapon-R Dyno day canceled and rescheduled to ???. They havent given me a day yet. :(

·
Registered
762 Posts
zfactor I just wanna take this oppurtunity to say thanks for using all your contacts man! You've gotten me excited like its christmas and i'm 4 again

1 - 20 of 23 Posts