Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it would be cool to have a website sticker. Something to advertise the website. I am thinking of having something small made up for one of my back windows. I just wanna make sure it is allright with the owners of the website. Also I am not sure how much it would cost to have them made but it would probably be cheaper in bulk. Would anybody else be interested?

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
T-shirts too maybe? At least make the logo available for registered users to make our own. Kinda like Outer Ring does. And a pamphlet or poster thingy.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Lets get a design contest going on this. Come up with a club name or something.

·
Registered
279 Posts
If we can get enough people intersted, I could have both produced. I know the license plate frames would come out sick! I've had them made before and they were awesome, but I have to buy in some serious bulk (usually minimum of 200)

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
i would consider the frame, i need a frame for my plate, and a sticker would be nice also

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would have to say no to the frame for myself. I just removed the one that my dealer put on there because it would allways rattle when I closed the trunk.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Hey, I figure, that if auto sone is sellin *BLING*BLING* frames for $25 yours could be around that price. BUT, if you use depleted urainum of somthing to that nature (BIG jump in horsepower that depleted urainum) it might be a little more ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts