Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
hot

nice bro i like it were u get the sprint springs at? how much to get installed? :)

I have a quesiton for ya im gettign 18 inch konig trouble rims and i was wonderign how the ride is with those springs because im not trying to do front flips when i hit a bump lol i like your car alot im gonna be lowering mine asap!

:p

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
I have had them a few months now and the ride on mine is pretty much the same feel as stock. The lower center of gravity really helps in the corners.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I ordered the springs off ebay and I installed them myself. The ride is a little stiffer than factory but I think you would be okay with 18's.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
cool how much of a drop are the 1.75? Im not trying to go drastic and pop my car to floor lol :p also would i need a camber kit or anything im not tryign to have bald tires to lowering car a lil bit! :mad:

reline24 read your messages i sent u something :D

·
Registered
681 Posts
cvenom2122 said:
cool how much of a drop are the 1.75? Im not trying to go drastic and pop my car to floor lol :p also would i need a camber kit or anything im not tryign to have bald tires to lowering car a lil bit! :mad:

reline24 read your messages i sent u something :D
The drop is about 2"...looks great. Later on, though, I want to get some much stiffer springs that will work for autocross - these aren't much stiffer than stock.

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
I personally want a company to make some stiffer springs with a 1 inch drop. It'll get rid of most of the wheel gap and keep it from scraping on most things. Also, help with the handling.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Hell the camber was right on the only thing they had to do was adjust the toe on the pass side. It was easy to do. The only hard part was getting the car on the rack they had to use all kinds of crap to keep the middle of the car from bottoming out.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
:eek: how much does it cost to get springs installed im not a spring guy lol engines im pretty good at audio im a tech at but suspension :confused: im a rook lol :eek:

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
I stopped at my local Bell Tire and they quoted me $530 installed ( I think, it was a few months ago). It was for the Eibach Pro kit. He said it would lower the front 1.2 and the back 1.4. Im possibly considering the pro kit. What do you guys think of this? The plastic piece underneath my car allredy scapes on my driveway, bank parking lot, local taco bell lol. It is ok though if I take it slow and approach at an angle.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
I scraped more before I lowered it because I was un aware. I hardly scrape anymore. maybe 3x times since I lowered it becuase I pay more attention.

·
Registered
258 Posts
goofyguy said:
I scraped more before I lowered it because I was un aware. I hardly scrape anymore. maybe 3x times since I lowered it becuase I pay more attention.
Right you are Goofy! I learned to never pull all the way up now and avoid that heartbreaking sound of scraping plastic! ;)

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
cvenom2122 said:
nice bro i like it were u get the sprint springs at? how much to get installed? :)

I have a quesiton for ya im gettign 18 inch konig trouble rims and i was wonderign how the ride is with those springs because im not trying to do front flips when i hit a bump lol i like your car alot im gonna be lowering mine asap!

:p

can i ask how you are getting konig troubles? do they even make them in our bolt pattern? 5x110? if so let me know NOW! haha.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts