Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the track last night and did pretty good.I got my best time ever.14.3 at 95.8 mph.Oly thing is done is ecu update.Every thing else all original.While I was their alot of 350z's showed up.I know the guy runs the track and he set up a race for me with a 350Z.It was all stock also.WE RACED TWO TIMES.The first I spun to bad and he missed 3 gear.It was neck to neck.So we talked and decided to run again.This time I spun a little but beat him about 3 car lengths.I think his time was a little quicker than mine but I cut a light on him and he could never catch me after that.After the race he said that thing is bad.He said I didn't know that saturn made something like that.I think with nittos and exhaust and cold air kit I can run 13.8 or 13.9.I raced my buddies 01 cobra also and ran a 13.2 at 105.5.All we had done was a off road h pipe.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Redline 1 said:
I went to the track last night and did pretty good.I got my best time ever.14.3 at 95.8 mph.Oly thing is done is ecu update.Every thing else all original.While I was their alot of 350z's showed up.I know the guy runs the track and he set up a race for me with a 350Z.It was all stock also.WE RACED TWO TIMES.The first I spun to bad and he missed 3 gear.It was neck to neck.So we talked and decided to run again.This time I spun a little but beat him about 3 car lengths.I think his time was a little quicker than mine but I cut a light on him and he could never catch me after that.After the race he said that thing is bad.He said I didn't know that saturn made something like that.I think with nittos and exhaust and cold air kit I can run 13.8 or 13.9.I raced my buddies 01 cobra also and ran a 13.2 at 105.5.All we had done was a off road h pipe.
Dude! That is exciting. With a few mods, we should be running well into the low 13's. Nice driving. :)

-SpikemanRL

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I was thinking about heading to the 1/8th mile track around here this friday. Still havn't decided if I wanna beat the RL the night before auto-x.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Nice! I will be heading to the track Friday night with D3XXFR and some of the crew from www.tristatetuners.com . I'm hoping to dip into the 14s ;)

·
Registered
762 Posts
w0000 man I am excited as hell to go to the track friday. I kinda wanna go tuesday but I have a feeling I won't get to oh well

1 - 6 of 6 Posts