Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up all i need a header asap im tired of being a fast but slow car :p im fast enought to beat most car but i wanna play with the big boys soon!!!!!!!!!!!
i do not want thay scdyne crap i want a quality header i thought we had some guy making one!!!!! or what about weapon R????

has anyone w/ a header dyno'ed there car??? if so what were the numbers and how fast do you feel over stock?????

thanks all peace

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a guy i'm goin to talk to in Canada this morning about putting header's together. I have the before and after photo's from this site and i was goin to get him to make me one and have him install as well. I know this guy pritty good seeing as he is a second generation muffler shop owner like his dad. He has been bending his own systems for a long time i dont think this will be any chalenge for him.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
TheWhiteKnight (his name is Josh) is taking deposits on his dual stage, full length, tuned header right now. There's a thread in here but I spelled "header" as "headsr" in the title by mistake, lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.