Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SaturnMotorsports is back in full affect and is now owned by a person that was employed by SM but he's not a big corp so he actually cares if your happy with your product. Not to mention he drives and mods satty's himself.

SM is anwsering phones as of today and their web should be up shortly. Their contacts are still the same as before 1-877-443-2683.

Guys we need to give SM a chance he has the resourses to do great things and he's willing to try new products like I said, he drives saturn, he mods saturn. Hopefully we can get him up and running, I am a business owner and the first years are hard.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
I helped a guy install the SMS Turbo kit for the ION last summer, it was a top-notch trouble-free kit.
Wes should do himself a favor and become a sponsoring vendor here.
Maybe SMS might also try and use their buying power and contacts to develop more performance gear for the Redline and ION QC.
They are no longer associated with the PRO FWD race team then?
WOT

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Soooo . . . does this mean that SMS is no longer supported by GM? (Were they even supported by GM in the first place?) I would like to see what they would be able to get out for the Redlines. I was HOPING that RKSport would jump on the bandwagon here, as THEY get funding & work with GM; I would like to do some VISUAL modifications of my car, i.e. a carbon fiber hood, as well as performance stuff. I can't wait to see what happens now.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The race team was bought by someone else who at this point is still undisclosed as far as I know. As far as becoming a vendor I didnt even think about it but now that you mention it I will talk to him tomorrow.

RL products are his top priority right now along with getting the biz back on line if you know what I mean.

SM was never assosiated with GM which could be a good thing due to liability.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Off topic but I have also been in contact with the owner of Gravana and they are brewing some crazy crap up now in the lab. Hopefully it works out soon.

Between these two companies there should be some cool items coming up. Not to mention psi-fi and others these cars are going to take off soon. BTW srt-4 are only going to be in production for like two more months then there gone unless you get one used.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Does SMS still have their website then or is the address going to change. and I don't care what anyone says Wes is a cool cat. He was able to answer so many questions backl when I had my QC. Thanks Wes

·
Registered
617 Posts
I sure hope Wes will take some time to register on here and lsjtuners.com to post up info about upcoming products.

·
Registered
244 Posts
*bangs head up against wall*
This is what I have been telling everyone!

Oh wait, I did that on all the other saturn boards. LOL! Yes, Wes and Jim are taking over and probably will have to change the name a lil. Not much else to tell ya guys, because Sinister has already covered it purdy good.

Look at my Sig, I'm a SMS dealer. :D

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
hey i saw the title and thought that you guys were talking about me then i sat here for a sec and said wait a damn min ...... u guys dont know me by name .... * ponders for a littl* could that other wes be my long lost twin ...... nawwww

·
Registered
146 Posts
For the love of God, someone get SMS to put out some clear corners for the RL! I'd give my first born for a set!

Later,
Chrome...

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
lol hell ill second that whenever my 1st born ever comes.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
clear corners are coming from clear alternatives they should be out by the end of july, im first on thier list for a stcoking shipment so you will al know when i get them, i pre-ordered 30 sets of them

·
Registered
146 Posts
Do you happen to have a price for them?

Also, this is a side note that anyone can answer in a PM, but are the corner bulbs the same as the DRL bulbs?

Later,
Chrome...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts