Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Can we get more G5club members over here to tell me how upset they are with my posts?
I hear they have quite the thead going on over there.
Lol!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I love how Tyler comes and shares his opinion on how the whole meet location is flawed (and it is), and how we'd rather just go camping (and I would), Rob gets so butt hurt about his opinion.

I also love how Rob blames the quality of his battery on his inability to put the car into gear while the team of people mostly from Saskatchewan were pushing him instead of trying to run the starter.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I love how Tyler comes and shares his opinion on how the whole meet location is flawed (and it is), and how we'd rather just go camping (and I would), Rob gets so butt hurt about his opinion.

I also love how Rob blames the quality of his battery on his inability to put the car into gear while the team of people mostly from Saskatchewan were pushing him instead of trying to run the starter.
Care to point out how rob was "butt hurt" in this thread? Really im dying to know, then once your done, i can easily quote all of omegas post and even bold them for you. Though being that hes local to you, im sure all his insults and down talking was turned a blind eye too. Guess we will see

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Care to point out how rob was "butt hurt" in this thread? Really im dying to know, then once your done, i can easily quote all of omegas post and even bold them for you. Though being that hes local to you, im sure all his insults and down talking was turned a blind eye too. Guess we will see
You don't know Denlou very well... do you?

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
oh and you know the rest of us so well do you? Right... fuckin kid
I know the important people... that's enough for me.

I find it funny that you attacked Denlou as though he has no clue about how things work out outside of Sask... you are beyond wrong. If you detached your head from Robs dick for 30 seconds, you might see that.

And while I'm here, what is with this 'kid' stuff?
Funny thing is, you can't be more than 24 (if memory serves me right). But you don't even know who I am... you must think I'm some 18 year old or something. :lol:
Let me ask you a serious question here... does your wife wear the pants? Cause you seem like you have to prove something to people that can't put you in the dog house.

Everyone who has met me seems to get the big picture here; I'm fucking with you guys (and having fun with it) because it entertains me. No one else gets all bent up, cause they are too busy laughing at the whole situation. Maybe you should take a minute to think about how serious you are taking this, and how offended you are over some dumb ass event.... and you call me the kid.

·
Registered
9 Posts
It's okay Tyler, they're convinced I'm raising hell because I'm upset I'm no longer a moderator on a forum for a car I no longer own; But I guess the thread of me raising hell is the most interesting one, next to the one where they awe over the 4 year V8 RWD Cobalt conversion as if it's never been done before.

I've been to G5/Cobalt meets in every western province and the further east you go, the less of a circle jerk they are...

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Ryan... that's awesome! :lol:

So... camping at Swift this year?
I have to talk to Mike about the details, as he's more familiar with that area than I am.

·
Registered
74 Posts
It's okay Tyler, they're convinced I'm raising hell because I'm upset I'm no longer a moderator on a forum for a car I no longer own; But I guess the thread of me raising hell is the most interesting one, next to the one where they awe over the 4 year V8 RWD Cobalt conversion as if it's never been done before.

I've been to G5/Cobalt meets in every western province and the further east you go, the less of a circle jerk they are...
So now you want to attack me as part of your defense for why this location is wrong?

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
So now you want to attack me as part of your defense for why this location is wrong?
Rod...
First off, Ryan never attacked you... he just stated it as it is. A V8 RWD Cobalt project that too 4 years to complete.... was there any part that seems to be wrong with that statement?
Second... you don't want to stoop to the level that those other two have, in being a troll on this forum. You don't want to get involved in this.
Finally... we've made it clear as to why we don't like the location. If people don't like it, then they can simply leave this forum.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Rod...
First off, Ryan never attacked you... he just stated it as it is. A V8 RWD Cobalt project that too 4 years to complete.... was there any part that seems to be wrong with that statement?
Second... you don't want to stoop to the level that those other two have, in being a troll on this forum. You don't want to get involved in this.
Finally... we've made it clear as to why we don't like the location. If people don't like it, then they can simply leave this forum.
First of all, everyone who has been around as long as we have, know me well enough to know that 'I don't stoop' and 'I am not a hot head'. I simply wonder why the 4 years becomes an issue as the reasons for that time have been well documented across all the forums. I trusted the wrong people and paid more than everyone even knows for being a trusting person. Because of that should it be okay to be ridiculed because of my 'character flaw'?

I don't care who comes to see my car and who doesn't. The bottom line is that I would have announced my own party, with or without this 'WCCM' and because of the timing and cost of the project I would not have been trailering her anywhere. The party would have happened at home and it was only after the decision was already made that I announced that the project would be there.

You (and others) may say that this has been done before but that doesn't change the fact that I am almost finished this horrible journey. The one thing that has not been done before however, is the fact that against all odds and advice, I have seen this through and I believe I have earned the right to celebrate.

Rod

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Rod, you are looking way to far into this.
I don't recall you being personally called out for anything, and we are all aware of your story. If you had chose to have your own unveiling of the project, so be it... but it still has anything to do with the WCCM.

Congrats on the car... good luck in the future... lets leave it at that and get back to the 'topic' at hand.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Congrats on the car... good luck in the future... lets leave it at that and get back to the 'topic' at hand.
Agreed, enough of the childish games of yours. We get your point... you & Ryan aren't going.

Confirmed with Raceway that July 2nd - 4th is good & we will have a class of our own on Friday night street legals. Also have lined up sponsored trophies and gift packs... details to follow closer to meet ;).

Saturday will be a nice cruise probably to Whistler or Boston Bar.

Sunday may be possibly a dyno day at the track or another location, TBD.

Updates will follow on WesternCobaltMeet.com website. Reply/PM/Website if you have any further questions!

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Agreed, enough of the childish games of yours.
Oh jeez...
You really need to grow up.

And good job on pulling the ban stick... very mature of you. :rolleyes:

we will have a class of our own on Friday night street legals. Also have lined up sponsored trophies and gift packs...
Sunday may be possibly a dyno day at the track or another location, TBD.
And you said it wasn't going to be a ricers dream weekend... :lol:

You should change the itinerary to read;
Friday - WCCM kiddie awards!
Saturday - Intermission...
Sunday - Dick measuring contest!

:rofl:

·
Registered
9 Posts
im done even talkin to this little kid. Got some sand in his vag because its not close enough for him and just wants to cause trouble because he knows he wont be meeting these people face to face. Yup real tough.

And i do know your age, doesnt make you any less of a kid, you could be 50 and if you act like this, i will call you a child. Signing off of this thread, though im sure it wont stop you from your trash talking and running your mouth.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
im done even talkin to this little kid. Got some sand in his vag because its not close enough for him and just wants to cause trouble because he knows he wont be meeting these people face to face. Yup real tough.

And i do know your age, doesnt make you any less of a kid, you could be 50 and if you act like this, i will call you a child. Signing off of this thread, though im sure it wont stop you from your trash talking and running your mouth.
Definitely... he's going to try to get the final word in to feel all accomplished because otherwise, he'll sit there punching himself over what to say next that isn't so childish. Give it like 15-40 mins... he'll be back on here with another smart-ass comment of some retardedly epic proportions of something that he has already said over again previously like "you're such a child" or "you high school kid" etc...

·
Registered
1,507 Posts

:lol:
You have no idea how old I am.... hell you don't even remember meeting me.
In case you forgot, I'm the one that told your buddy to 'get fucked', right to his face, when he started bitching at me. But then again, I guess I don't say anything to people face to face, do I?

I find it funny that you will run around and call me a kid, and such... yet you are the one trolling RLF. Seriously.... grow up.

Definitely... he's going to try to get the final word in to feel all accomplished because otherwise, he'll sit there punching himself over what to say next that isn't so childish. Give it like 15-40 mins... he'll be back on here with another smart-ass comment of some retardedly epic proportions of something that he has already said over again previously like "you're such a child" or "you high school kid" etc...
Rob... I call you a high school kid, cause you are one.
You love big SS spoilers, PS2's in your car, get paranoid about people in the boons stealing your stereo, and hack jobbed an SC conversion.... not to mention the fact that you have a hissy fit anytime someone apposes you on any subject. The last confrontations you were involved in, you either ran back to G5club and cried about it, or banned someone who stood against you.... pretty immature if you ask me.

So... why don't you guys quit bitching, and venture out of this thread... go find some other people that think I'm a stupid kid. :rofl:
You will fail miserably, as we have a pretty tight community over here... we help each other out, discuss tuning practices, and dig deep to advance the LSJ world.... something I can't really say for 'the other places' which prides themselves with CAI's, stick on carbon fiber, and circle jerk meets.

·
Registered
9 Posts
:lol:
You have no idea how old I am.... hell you don't even remember meeting me.
In case you forgot, I'm the one that told your buddy to 'get fucked', right to his face, when he started bitching at me. But then again, I guess I don't say anything to people face to face, do I?

I find it funny that you will run around and call me a kid, and such... yet you are the one trolling RLF. Seriously.... grow up.

Rob... I call you a high school kid, cause you are one.
You love big SS spoilers, PS2's in your car, get paranoid about people in the boons stealing your stereo, and hack jobbed an SC conversion.... not to mention the fact that you have a hissy fit anytime someone apposes you on any subject. The last confrontations you were involved in, you either ran back to G5club and cried about it, or banned someone who stood against you.... pretty immature if you ask me.

So... why don't you guys quit bitching, and venture out of this thread... go find some other people that think I'm a stupid kid. :rofl:
You will fail miserably, as we have a pretty tight community over here... we help each other out, discuss tuning practices, and dig deep to advance the LSJ world.... something I can't really say for 'the other places' which prides themselves with CAI's, stick on carbon fiber, and circle jerk meets.
just like to point one thing out.

You have NEVER met me

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
just like to point one thing out.

You have NEVER met me
Are you sure about that? :)

Edit;
You are correct... I had you confused with someone from Calgary.

But on that note... now I really can tie into you;
You fucking hypocritical piece of shit... you have the balls to come on to here and bitch at me about this meet, when you have never even attended one of these meets. What the ****?
How can you even justify trying to bash me over my complaints of travel, when you haven't even left your province for one of these meets? Get fucked!

21 - 40 of 42 Posts