Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Garbage 6 times in the shop cmon. But I still have it.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
goofyguy said:
Garbage 6 times in the shop cmon. But I still have it.

Seriously? You named your car "Garbage"?

Poor, poor Red Line. Give her a proper name. Maybe that's why she didn't treat you so good at first. :p

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
A car is like a ship. "We give them girls names to remind us to treat them like ladies. And they will take care of us." (Yes that was from Jaws).

Mine is named Cortana.

I play alot of Halo, and she takes care of the Master Chief. And my RL takes care of me.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Mine didn't have a name at first. However she's now called BlueStreak since thats what the cop must of seen when I flew by him at 125mph :p haha

·
Registered
6 Posts
well i have not really thought about giving her a name but i think i may name her
(jessica ) but i think ill really have to do some serious thinking on her name.
maby ya could throw some names out there to give me some ideas.
please and thanx

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Cmon I always put in the best gas, best oil, rotate tires, clean 3x a week, constantly armoralling, waxing, and inovation on her. And still stupid crap is breaking.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that. Mine's Mikey BTW. It's my dogs name. My dog is kick ass and for some reason my car reminded me of him. Maybe cuz my dog is hecka fast, i dunno that just might be it.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Im still trying to find a name for my car.. I have had it for 2 weeks now and im waiting for a name to fit the car now that im getting used to it and its building some personality (im not crazy, it is!) Im thinking Lucy... or Killer lol. I have no idea what im going to name it yet.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Redline686 said:
I'm sorry to hear that. Mine's Mikey BTW. It's my dogs name. My dog is kick ass and for some reason my car reminded me of him. Maybe cuz my dog is hecka fast, i dunno that just might be it.
Does that make your car a "guy?" :confused:

I was about to take bragging rights that I had the only "guy" car. :mad:

His name is Jerry - yes, after that Jerry.

·
Registered
610 Posts
redlineRACER said:
ive been trying to think of a name ever since i got my baby..i want it to be a sexy girl name that starts with "s"...any ideas?...
How about Saabion. Don't know how sexy it sounds but the thing is part Saab, part Ion. Actually that's from my list of license plate ideas.

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
I named my Angelina. Basically I couldn't think of a name so I looked at the names of cars in Gone in Sixty Seconds (lol..I know I am lame) and looked at the names, then said screw that and found a car I really liked and chose that name. The car is a 1999 Ferrari 550 Maranello (yes its the Nicholas Cage movie). Well that its it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
redlineRACER said:
ive been trying to think of a name ever since i got my baby..i want it to be a sexy girl name that starts with "s"...any ideas?...
how about stacy? i knew a girl named stacy and she had a set of biiiiiig...uhhhh... eyes :D ;)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts