Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see all these real creative furum names, call signs, screen names, whatever you want to call it. Some are a bit perplexing though. I'm nosey. I want to know what some of your names mean? Mine (Cat Ion) came from my uncle who totally digs science stuff. I told him I wanted to get a customized plate for my car when I bought the RL. He suggested Cat Ion. I asked why. He said that an Ion that is positively charged is called a Cat Ion. I rejected that one for my plate because we are in Arizona Wildcat territory and I thought some would get confused and misunderstand my plate. So I decided to use it as my screen name since our Ions are positively charged. Thought it fit well there.

By the way, my plate ended up being NRJIZED as in energized. Also alluding to the positively charged Ion. I thought it fit my car better.

C'mon post up. It might have been hit up before, but some here have moved in and out.

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
Tibbett....well...Tibbett

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shabodah said:
You beat me to it:

Shabodah - Man who likes to eat pussy.
C'mon guys...what the hell! What do they mean? Most of the others aren't gonna waste their time trying to look it up. Search stinks!

Elohdaeh is headhole backwards. Wonder if that's connected to what his screen name really is?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Ziggi... Started when i started playing WOW almost 2 1/2 years ago. I started my days in that game as a troll hunter and i thought it would be funny to name him ziggymarley, in honor of the jamaican feel the trolls had. Then i got reported after repeatedly spanking people in PvP and it ended up as Ziggi. It's basically what i've used on forums since.

Though it has become more applicable with the ion because as Tibbs can atest, i tend to weave through traffic.

·
SPARTA!!!
10,655 Posts
Caboose, my favorite character from Red vs Blue.

·
Registered
309 Posts
My brother and his friends started their own little slang out in Florida. Feright (for-right) pretty much means "for sure". Example: "You think that Saturn can beat a Honduh?"...."Feright!!!" LOL. Its stupid but it works.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
mine is simple Ron is my name and 9919 is the last four of my celly!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Splredline stand for sound presure level. Always have had stereos in my car. I have hit as high as 163db but do a constant 157dbs 158 dbs.

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
Well Alpha cuz I'm the best, Jaguar cuz Jaguars are the coolest animal evAaA, cuz thier sexy, stong and stealth & 5 cuz thats my number for hockey. I'm the only goalie I know of repping a 5 on thier back :D

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Let's face it, it's the TOP of the line ION....

Although people have told me there's an alternate meaning... I dunno about that one yet...

·
Registered
171 Posts
I wanted to put this on my plate but at $8.00 a letter I just decided to used it for free here. It means try me but I'm a Redline.:)

1 - 20 of 65 Posts