Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
its from the oldest religion known called zoroastrianism, its the first religion to follow the concept of creationism, angels and demons, the eternal struggle between good and evil, and an eventual final battle between the two. It is believed to be the basis for Christianism, Judaism, and Hinduism. In the beggining there was a 'good' god named Ahura Mazda, and everything that he created, an 'evil' spirit named Ahriman created somthing to counter. For example, Ahura Mazda created the sun and the day, so Ahriman created night, Ahura Mazda created summer and spring, Ahriman created fall and winter... etc. It gets a bit more complicated than that, but thats the basics. So in a way, Ahriman is the first concept of a Satan.

no im not satanic.

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
AlphaJaguar5 said:
Well Alpha cuz I'm the best, Jaguar cuz Jaguars are the coolest animal evAaA, cuz thier sexy, stong and stealth & 5 cuz thats my number for hockey. I'm the only goalie I know of repping a 5 on thier back :D

you live in miami and you play hocky?:shrug03:

·
SPARTA!!!
10,655 Posts
I figured it out...Alpha is a closet Canadian.

·
Registered
390 Posts
*see Avatar* I fly those or I should say I "flew" those and it was my favorite Aircraft but since the Army in its "infinite wisdom" decided to retire the Cobra and "upgrade" to the Apache now I am forced to fly a "modern" Aircraft:mad: . I guess either way you look at it they are simply the ultimate full motion video game anyhow but the Cobra was much more fun to fly. :werd:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Chizzle is just what everyone calls me....my name is Cheryl, and we were drinkin one night listening to snoop and my boyfriend started callin me Chizzle so it just stuck. Its on my Licence Plate as well. . . I have a lot nicknames, but I think this one is just cute.. =)

·
Registered
6,945 Posts

·
SPARTA!!!
10,655 Posts
now that i think about in

Caboose = Ass

So really it is a double meaning being i spend abot 40 % of my time on here being an ass.

·
Registered
10,134 Posts
Caboose said:
now that i think about in

Caboose = Ass

So really it is a double meaning being i spend abot 40 % of my time on here being an ass.
No arguement from me on that,LOL!!!

·
SPARTA!!!
10,655 Posts
SatredL said:
No arguement from me on that,LOL!!!
well im glad we solved that mystery.

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
SatredL said:
I'll answer to whatever you want to call me, darlin.
good god another one? methinks you're in a long, long line homie.

·
SPARTA!!!
10,655 Posts
positive + RLF = Nope

Nuthin good can come from this.

·
SPARTA!!!
10,655 Posts
SatredL said:
By the pricking of my thumb, something wicked this way comes.
sweet. id forgetten about that.

21 - 40 of 65 Posts