Caboose said:
positive + RLF = Nope
your algebra fucking rocks homie

·
SPARTA!!!
10,655 Posts
Ahriman said:
your algebra fucking rocks homie
Damn dont you know it. Im not head QA round this shack for no reason.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I like Star Wars and Racing.
I'm a dork.

·
SPARTA!!!
10,655 Posts
Darth Racer said:
I like Star Wars and Racing.
I'm a dork.
there is nothing wrong with being a dork.

·
Registered
9,924 Posts
well.... my screenname is kinda strait foward. if ya dont know what it means you shouldnt be here :) but yeah this threads a repost :D

·
Registered
551 Posts
all4glh said:
I've had mine for years. It was for my 85 Dodge Omni GLH-Turbo.
Hah... My first car was an Omni GLH... I learned many years later that the GLH stood for "Goes like hell"

Fun little car... Handled like ass sandwich, but it was pretty quick for an Omni.

My SN is my initials (DAM) and the hull number of my first ship in the Navy. USS Honolulu, SSN-718...

·
Registered
9,924 Posts
dam718 said:
Hah... My first car was an Omni GLH... I learned many years later that the GLH stood for "Goes like hell"

Fun little car... Handled like ass sandwich, but it was pretty quick for an Omni.

My SN is my initials (DAM) and the hull number of my first ship in the Navy. USS Honolulu, SSN-718...
Fuckin squid's :)

·
Registered
551 Posts
fullthrottle said:
Fuckin squid's :)
Heh... My last day workin for our good Uncle was this past Sunday after 12 years of good service...

April 12, 1995 - May 13, 2007... RIP Fouled Anchors...

:cheers:

Now I can just be Dave again...

·
Registered
9,924 Posts
dam718 said:
Heh... My last day workin for our good Uncle was this past Sunday after 12 years of good service...

April 12, 1995 - May 13, 2007... RIP Fouled Anchors...

:cheers:

Now I can just be Dave again...
shit of goin ona humanitarian deployment in less then a week. i just want my pins and then they can have the damn boat. BTW your last day of service was the day i reported to my ship. my first one at that.

·
Registered
551 Posts
deployments are horrible... Especially on submarines, cause I'll be damned you just completely lose touch with the english speaking world for 6 months...

You get back and everything is different... New music out, new movies out, movies you haven't even heard of that people are calling "Old" because they were out 4 months ago...

It's just strange when you get home after being away that long with no communication to the "real" world.

Don't get me wrong, I had a great time out there... Made some great friends. But I'm glad it's over with...

3 different submarines in 12 years... Yeah, I was cashed out. I made Chief a couple of years ago, and when it came time to re-enlist I just decided to leave. Heh, kinda shocked some folks...

It was either get out and live a normal life... Or re-enlist and go back out to sea in a month. I'm not ready to go back out to sea just yet so I just said f*ck it...

·
Registered
9,924 Posts
yeah thats crazy after 12 yrs but to each thier own. shit im not sure if im going to sign the dotted line again or not. well see when that time comes. if i do im going to try and put on khakis. shit i feel that i have what it takes to be a CPO but i feel id make and be more happy as an officer ive only been in 3 years. :)

·
Registered
551 Posts
Once you're a Chief, you're a Chief forever...

Aside from the higher paycheck, I'd much rather be a Chief than an officer.

Just remember, if you wanna make Chief quick, it would probably be a good idea to listen real well to the Chief's you work for... I made it in 10 years. As soon as you put on second, you need to start thinking about what you need to do to make Chief...

Just some pointers from the Chief that didn't retire... Heh

Good luck to ya brother, I'm sure you'll be fine!

·
Registered
48 Posts
^^ fall alittle off topic did we?? lol

Atomic after my snowboard campanys name... Atomic
Zebra after zebra being one of my favorite animals (monkeys are number 1!!)... and while i had Atomic in my head i saw a picutre of a zebra ass on my computer :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
redlineinsc said:
why the hell do you have a pic of a zebra's ass on your computer?
hahaha looong story... well not really, it came in the sample pics. i guess the guys at HP have a twisted funny side lol :lol:

·
Registered
48 Posts
redlineinsc said:
or a beastiality side
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

41 - 60 of 65 Posts