Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have tried to reach someone at psi-fi for approximetly three months now.
My reasons for contact range from inquiring about srt-4 parts (my buddys car) to thier piggyback ecu questions. Before you all freak on me I am not trying to bug them about the pulley upgrade.
However I have heard, it will be ready in a week for like six weeks now and makes me concearned about purchasing thier product. I have talked to people that own thier products and they are very happy with them, but I have no idea how they purchased them due to the fact they have'nt answered thier phones or returned any of my messeges or even my pm's.
Am I the only one they wont talk to or what? I know if I treated my customers like this I wouldnt have any. :confused:

·
Registered
863 Posts
Their website is also down....mmmmm

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
same experience here sinister been calling them for like three months for my customers srt-4 with no contact back or ever any answer?? and now the site?? it makes you wonder

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Oh man, that'd be TERRIFYING if they just all of a sudden packed up & left :( I'd have to shed a tear. Who's the one guy on here who's always in contact w/ them?

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
One of the local guys should go by when they have some spare time, and check out the store itself.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
i just checked the srt-4 forums and mark has been on there today posting also mike from psi-fi?? i guess they are still around they said they just finished a srt and were putting it on the dyno mon or tues. but that they were backed up

·
Registered
617 Posts
Last I heard the kit is complete... just waiting on pullies from the machine shop. If I hear anything, I'll keep you guys updated.

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
Sinister redlines said:
I have tried to reach someone at psi-fi for approximetly three months now.
My reasons for contact range from inquiring about srt-4 parts (my buddys car) to thier piggyback ecu questions. Before you all freak on me I am not trying to bug them about the pulley upgrade.
However I have heard, it will be ready in a week for like six weeks now and makes me concearned about purchasing thier product. I have talked to people that own thier products and they are very happy with them, but I have no idea how they purchased them due to the fact they have'nt answered thier phones or returned any of my messeges or even my pm's.
Am I the only one they wont talk to or what? I know if I treated my customers like this I wouldnt have any. :confused:
what phone # are you trying to call?

our customer service # is 856-637-2009 Tyler is there m-f 10-6pm EST. He answers the phone as well as emails to the [email protected] acct.
As of late last week I answered all of the pms in my PM box as well.

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
zfactor said:
i just checked the srt-4 forums and mark has been on there today posting also mike from psi-fi?? i guess they are still around they said they just finished a srt and were putting it on the dyno mon or tues. but that they were backed up
sorry we have been busy as all hell, between protoyping and tuning the redline stuff to getting both of the shop cars ready for the upcoming races, there just arent enough hours in a day :confused:

Guys we are not going anywhere we are going full steam in our new shop, and we've hired a full time employee to answer phones and handle CS. we just found out about the site being down and just to let you know we are in the midst of a complete website overhaul when its done its gonna be really nice and easy to navigate.

·
Registered
762 Posts
weeeee you guys need to calm down LoL

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
D3XXFR said:
weeeee you guys need to calm down LoL
no crap, it's not like we NEED a new thread on this every week...

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I wasnt trying to be negative or pushy for the sc kit I was just stating I couldnt get ahold of them, and mark Im glad you are still here I was calling the # you had on the web site but I will use the # you gave me tommorow just have some ?s about some srt-4 stuff and your power pack. Thanks.

·
Registered
391 Posts
i would like to know about cat backs, i really got a itch to spend money this week....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.