Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what performance parts you guys already have bought? Also where did you get them from?

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
full 3 inch dual exhaust setup. Custom
Air intake with High flow filter Barrys Fault
Waiting ever so patiently on the header.

Everything else I have done are all cosmetic.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Well if I was on the SRT forum I could list all the stickers I put on my car. I know they make my car go faster.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
and how much performace do I need out of this car. I ask that question all the time I mean look at the other toy I have. Then I figured out my goal for the car 9 secs. I have to beat the bike with the car.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
goofyguy said:
and how much performace do I need out of this car. I ask that question all the time I mean look at the other toy I have. Then I figured out my goal for the car 9 secs. I have to beat the bike with the car.
Wow. Good luck. If you do it let me know how. And by the way, you never told us how your car makes the SHHHHHHHH

·
Registered
535 Posts
Custom cat back
Greddy e-manage system on tuesday
Intake as soon as one comes out or I can get one fabbed

·
Registered
617 Posts
gm3saturn said:
Custom cat back
Greddy e-manage system on tuesday
Intake as soon as one comes out or I can get one fabbed
Please let us know the results of tuning on tuesday man. If your results are good, I'm asking for a refund on the header and gettin an e-manage. Where are you ordering yours from if you don't mind me asking. (you can PM me so we dont hijack the thread).

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Why not? I think you should hijack the thread; I call it justified mutiny. I would like to know also.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts