Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
ntroble said:
I'm getting ready to buy a 05 Saturn Redline. Anything I should know before hand.
most people you see will laugh or talk trash..... until you hand there butt to them then they either get happy and get friendly or drive off and wont even look at you anymore.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
There is a recall (minor, not like cars starting on fire or exploding!) and an ECU update that I would call 'required' before you pick one up. Perhaps they have already fixed the newer arriving ones, but that's one concern. Make sure that they do it before you pick it up, it's worth the wait not have a problem show up later. After it gets fixed it's great, even before it gets fixed it may never show itself. Other than that they're great cars, check out the thread entiteld 'Scion tC vs. Redline' that's floating aroud here. That should give you a list of our 'up' points about the car.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Sp00ner said:
There is a recall (minor, not like cars starting on fire or exploding!) and an ECU update that I would call 'required' before you pick one up. Perhaps they have already fixed the newer arriving ones, but that's one concern. Make sure that they do it before you pick it up, it's worth the wait not have a problem show up later. After it gets fixed it's great, even before it gets fixed it may never show itself. Other than that they're great cars, check out the thread entiteld 'Scion tC vs. Redline' that's floating aroud here. That should give you a list of our 'up' points about the car.
I liked my advise better spoon.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
John said:
I liked my advise better spoon.
I did too... but honesty is honesty.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Is that Chili Pepper Red Redline that I see there? Phat...

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Yea, I have one too, and there's a poll around here for what color your car is, and let me tell ya, red is not high on the list! I like it that way...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts