Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
you just made me soooo f**king happy. i could kiss you right now... if i were into that sort of thing. i f**king love that color so much...

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rjp said:
you just made me soooo f**king happy. i could kiss you right now... if i were into that sort of thing.
*Backs away from rjp*

They're only doing 3 colors for the redline VUE black, silver, and electric lime.

·
Registered
64 Posts
pardom my outburst... i was happy that my next car comes in electric lime...

edit: and by next car i mean the ION redline, not the VUE

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You're right only black, blue, and silver. There was talks of the redline ION being electric lime, but I guess it never went through.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
what happen to red

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
hahahha nm this is like 1 1/2 yrs old duh stupid moment :eek:

·
Registered
943 Posts
Yeah, old as dirt thread, but as far as color gos, anyone else remember that Ion Redline in the ads that was Dark Blue? I liked that color and the green.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
i thought this was for the new Vue RL's, then i realized it was 2 years old...

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
lol wont this thing get deleted by now? damn i can see the dust piling up. "blows on screen .....*cough cough* ...... shit never mind its mainly my screen.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This thread is older than dinosaur shit, just when the Red Line VUE started production, way back before the Red Line ION even came out. Give it the axe.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
"chop it bloody head off!"

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
YES *cuts its arms and legs off* " what are you gonna do.... bleed on me?" " ill bite your bloody leg off"

sat around waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ttttttttttttttttttttooooooooooooooooooooo loooongggg. anyways what is it good for?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts