Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my options with my credit.

1. Full Air bag suspension system. Smooth ride when I want it drop and Fly when I need too and lift to get over curbs and obstacles when needed.

2. 18psi kit and start on the twin charge.

3. Dubs. 20 inch wheels on the Redline?

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
First off...where you find this air supension>?...secondaly, do you want power or looks. power is defiantly #2, looks are either #1 or #3. I'd personally go with #2 as I need ground clearance for pot holes and winter.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well power will get you some recognition but when your parked a car moving while sitting still always grabs attention if you know what I mean. The DUBs are for looks and looks alone. Power is fun but only for one person at a time if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Yea, so do you like wasting people solo, or having people stop and stare?...personally I'd go for the stare as there is no where near me (other than a 1/4 track 2 hrs north which i don't really wanna go to...to many ricers and the such). But at the same time I love the sleeper look we got going. Hell, buy all 3!!!:D

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
no 20's ;) 19's will look great im looking into some konig troubles with my BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW-2 tires! will look and perform awesome!

here is pics of both :D

Here they are on the Rksport SS :)

these look like 17's or 18's.... i want 19's ;)

I think hydralics are cool but they have alot of problems especially airbags :(
My friends civic cant move right now because of a hole in air strut
but dman it looks nice I want the PSI FI kit as long as im in 250 hp+ range
l8r all

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
man those are bad looking wheels. Air bags have been a passion of mine becuase they make any car ride like a lincoln with correct pressure and have all the felxability to stiffen up when low or raise up on ground clearance issues. The PsiFi kit will cost me so much more on the long run becuase I will be inclined to twin charge it sooner.

As for the Air Bag Kit. Baginit.com made some phone calls they work on saturday and told me they just got the Ion kits in. Im good on a phone.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
how much for the airbag kit and what size tank? is it a quite function or not if so man i feel ya when you hit bumps you dont feel it but dont put it on yourself unless u a beast with cars ;) then go head bro and GL!

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
goofyguy said:
man those are bad looking wheels. Air bags have been a passion of mine becuase they make any car ride like a lincoln with correct pressure and have all the felxability to stiffen up when low or raise up on ground clearance issues. The PsiFi kit will cost me so much more on the long run becuase I will be inclined to twin charge it sooner.

As for the Air Bag Kit. Baginit.com made some phone calls they work on saturday and told me they just got the Ion kits in. Im good on a phone.
Ummmmm.... I don't think you are getting them from Baginit.com
can you check that url?

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
my bad airbagit.com. They have a kit for our cars. Well actually 3 kits. A slow kit small valves and small lines mostly to adjust and light play. 2nd kit bigger valves and lines still with a small tank so faster play but doesnt last long. And 3rd is huge valves and tank to play for a while. Id get the 1st or 2nd one so I can slowly refine the ride height.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.