Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
not dead just burried in work. I am hoping to get back into the hunt with the redlines. I hate that I missed so much over the last couple of years. But after fullthrottle screwed me my car was down for a long time.
I'll let you guys know what the setup is like once I have it installed and track proven.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Sorry it's been so long, but I've been tied up with kids and work. I now have the front control arms, peddars all the way arround, FE5 struts/shocks, and Powell XXX rear bar.

I must say that I never thought this car could corner the way it does now. I mean it is a huge increase from the Eibach's and Koni yellows I had before. Powell gets a big 2 thumbs up from me on this setup. Just amazing!!!

·
Registered
980 Posts
Sorry it's been so long, but I've been tied up with kids and work. I now have the front control arms, peddars all the way arround, FE5 struts/shocks, and Powell XXX rear bar.

I must say that I never thought this car could corner the way it does now. I mean it is a huge increase from the Eibach's and Koni yellows I had before. Powell gets a big 2 thumbs up from me on this setup. Just amazing!!!
If you still have the Koni's then try pairing them with the pedders and then make some adjustments on the damping they should work well together too.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
thank you, I will try that after I get some more data with this setup.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
no problem, my pleasure. How is your car doing now?

21 - 26 of 26 Posts