Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
never like those forums, talk too much crap about redlines, which is ironic since we have the better car, go figure. they might as well drive hondas

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
totally agree. i saw a nice looking sc2 and made the comment that i wish i had never sold mine and they went nuts.i posted a link to show them my old car and all i got was bullsh-- bashing. i never ask them for their opinion.i could have got a better response from a honda forum.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i just went back on there to read more useless stuff and found that they deleted half of my post. now i'm gonna post more pic of the car just to really stir the pot.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
I quit going there because all they do is talk about other people.....a new person joins and asks a question and they jump all over him........happens all the time

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
same here..i ask them simple questions and they rag on me all the time saying i shouldnt even have a redline..they need to shutup and learn wtf there talking about.

·
Registered
786 Posts
redlineRACER said:
same here..i ask them simple questions and they rag on me all the time saying i shouldnt even have a redline..they need to shutup and learn wtf there talking about.
You said it.......losers. :(

·
Registered
487 Posts
redlineRACER said:

technically you need to learn if you are asking the simple questions :D

There is zero love for show cars on SatSpeed at all.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i just went back over to check the replies of a couple of post i made and guess what? yep they deleted my post.what a bunch of asshats

·
Registered
943 Posts
Hadn't been to that site before, but damn, looks like a bunch of asses over there. Seems like most boards are like that. You will find a great board on a subject, and then find another board that is full of assclowns.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
I started off going to that forum and knew right away that they were all just rude and obnoxious over there.

Once I found this forum, I never went back there. I was catching attitude from people on day 1. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
JPK said:
I started off going to that forum and knew right away that they were all just rude and obnoxious over there.

Once I found this forum, I never went back there. I was catching attitude from people on day 1. :rolleyes:

HEY I RESENT THAT!! I came from SaturnFans because they weren't obnoxious enough over there!!! :p (Ok I'm lying they were but it was more in a church-lady look down their nose at you kinda way :D )

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
TXRLU said:
HEY I RESENT THAT!! I came from SaturnFans because they weren't obnoxious enough over there!!! :p (Ok I'm lying they were but it was more in a church-lady look down their nose at you kinda way :D )

I only know you from Saturnfans. I don't think I ever saw you at Saturnspeed.

No offense though dude. We still gotta go cruising soon.

·
Registered
140 Posts
redlineRACER said:
I don't know.....there are many knowledgeable people over there at saturnspeed. So what, maybe they're a little grumpy and full of themselves at times but, then again, it beats the hell out of Saturnfans by a long shot. I just take their comments for what they are, its a forum for pete's sake, no real reason to get bent out of shape over it.
I, myself, fancy turbosaturn.com.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Turbosaturns is a significantly better forum than saturnspeed, IMO. I had too much trouble with know it all retards over at saturnspeed that felt a need to argue about things they didn't know anything about. The best part was they were always the guys driving the 92 sl2 beater with a homemade intake and crush-bent exhaust. Amazing how everyone over there was a "physics engineer" or had a masters in whatever but none of them could agree on anything.

I even banned one of their users from EVER purchasing from me because he went so out of his way to annoy me. I got a few other saturn dealers to ban him too. That seemed to shut him up.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts