Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious about how high the mileage numbers are. Who's got the most miles are they're RL? Mine is two weeks old - 1,600 miles

·
Registered
157 Posts
1700, and I've had it for 3 months now. Summer is comming so the miles will start adding up.

·
Registered
535 Posts
6038 and so far, no problems

·
Registered
296 Posts
Little over 3000 miles... get 25.5mpg on the interstate at a steady 80mph (with short bursts up to 120-130 ;))

·
Registered
674 Posts
daveRL said:
1700, and I've had it for 3 months now. Summer is comming so the miles will start adding up.
Same boat here as well. A little over 3 months and just over 1,800 miles. Paitently awating summer.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
3200 miles... spring is here now too..

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
i'm at just under 11,000 since june and loving every minute of it, although like others have said, it'll be climbing fast in summer if i don't get rid of it, love taking road trips to the Wisconsin Dells to go camping!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Crappy thing is I don't have snow to make me park it. Also this is my daily driver, my other beauty is parked in the garage. I might actually start driving her to and from work only if I keep racking up the miles. I've made a few road trips with the RL. Trip to the northern part of the state, Cali, and UT. So that is why I have a lot of mileage.

BTW guys, if I cruise at 95 mph I get better gas mileage than I do if I cruise at 75 mph. 28 mpg vs. 25 mpg. I've tried this a few times with the same results. Only way this doesn't hold truth is when I climb in elevation, like 1000ft to 6500 ft. Other than that, elevation doesn't make a difference in my gas mileage, and going up hills isn't too bad either.

Tom

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
I have 2500 miles and have had it for 17 days, but it had 1300 on it when I got it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts