Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A member wants to trade me for his wheels....I wanted to do it 100% because I thought they were chrome. I misunderstood what he said, and come to find out they're not.

I'd like to hear some of your opinions on these.

His

And of course how my car looks currently

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
i think they look ALOT better than the stockers... but then again i hate chrome/polished wheels.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ahriman said:
i think they look ALOT better than the stockers... but then again i hate chrome/polished wheels.
I love it when my wheels are clean. Nothing better than a polished shiny wheel. But I LOVE the design of those TSW's

So torn right now....

·
OG Factory Freak
17,332 Posts
Gotta go with the stockers in comparison to these! I think there are much better rim choices...just my opinion. lol

·
Registered
948 Posts
Nogaro's > Stockers

Silver on silver < Chrome on silver

18's > 17's(for the visual)

Just my opinions though, they both look great...if the TSW's were chrome it'd be a no brainer. Idk its gotta either be chrome or black for me, plain silver just never really did it for me in MOST cases NOT all cases though:shrug03:

...oh and your grass is really green!!

·
Registered
12,221 Posts
i agree with everyone, they are very nice looking wheels. But I also understand your delema, sacrifice performance with the 18". I would go ahead and trade them, then keep an eye out for a cheap set of stockers so you can have both.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
a question we're all missing, what is teh CONDITION of his rims?? he is in the shade in the photo and offers no close ups of the rims??? make sure of this b4 buying b/c ive bought a car on ebay.com and got it and the paint was totally faded and looked nice in the photos i got :|

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
He says they are in mint condition...I will be seeing close ups tomorrow.

I agree with a lot of your decision....which means I'm still undecided.... :(

Hopefully these other pictures he sends me will help make up my mind. I'll be sure to post them

1 - 20 of 23 Posts