·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
710 Posts
Nah

Are you meaning, the wheels Redlinekid 04 had? aka Barry's son i think...no he had like a bunch of spokes, like 10 or more...they looked bad ass

·
Registered
244 Posts
Redline686 said:
Are you meaning, the wheels Redlinekid 04 had? aka Barry's son i think...no he had like a bunch of spokes, like 10 or more...they looked bad ass

Yeah, those aren't the ones I ordered for Jared. The ones I ordered were ICW's 25B's, they are a 16 spoke wheel. They look badass in person!

·
Registered
943 Posts
matt said:
Too bad they are all heavier than the stock wheels.
Thats what I keep thinking when I see wheels that will fit. Slowly, there will be more, I'll wait. Some look nice, but when I switch wheels, it will be for a performance upgrade.

·
Registered
244 Posts
matt said:
Too bad they are all heavier than the stock wheels.

Some don't care. Jared, could careless. I felt both (stock and icw) not to much diff. Now me on the other hand! I gotta have my 9lb'rs!

·
Registered
943 Posts
Oh, no disrespect meant, I know that for some, the weight is not an issue. Were this not a performance oriented car, It wouldn't matter to me. But I figure if I can upgrade in anyway, I will, performance wise.

Made a HUGE diff on my motorcycles. Should help some with the car also.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
scooter said:
Some don't care. Jared, could careless. I felt both (stock and icw) not to much diff. Now me on the other hand! I gotta have my 9lb'rs!
True, but I'm like you the only reason I'd switch wheels is to drop some weight.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
scooter said:
Yeah, those aren't the ones I ordered for Jared. The ones I ordered were ICW's 25B's, they are a 16 spoke wheel. They look badass in person!

How much do these run?

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
i'd take the 5 spoke over those any day, too many spokes for my taste

·
Registered
943 Posts
Yeah, I like the five spoke wheels, and would love to have some Motegi Trak Lites for my car, but they don't make our size. BigBrother on here has mentioned that they would make some if there were 30 sets ordered. And that would still put them at like $300 per wheel! None of the other sizes cost that much, but I guess they figure this as a "custom" job. I have talked with them and they will not even sell a blank wheel to me to have drilled.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Kirtsky said:
Yeah, I like the five spoke wheels, and would love to have some Motegi Trak Lites for my car, but they don't make our size. BigBrother on here has mentioned that they would make some if there were 30 sets ordered. And that would still put them at like $300 per wheel! None of the other sizes cost that much, but I guess they figure this as a "custom" job. I have talked with them and they will not even sell a blank wheel to me to have drilled.
yeah, they want 30,000 friggin' dollars just to get them going, and in one style...

that's a lot of cash fronted out. maybe if they actually made them, they'd sell that many, too bad i'm not putting down that much money until i can justify it. getting new tires and winter tires/wheels is going to be bad enough on the cashflow

·
Registered
244 Posts
jeepin79 said:
How much do these run?

I got-em for Barry/Jared for $119 each installed.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow... the cheapest ones on there was like $900 for the rims...

·
Registered
244 Posts
Sp00ner said:
Wow... the cheapest ones on there was like $900 for the rims...
That's why everyone of you guys should move to Florida, so I can hook ya all up! :D

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I already lived there Scooter! No thanks! 10 years was enough!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts