Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got GT4 for PS2, and I must say that I am very disapointed that Saturn is not in the line up! They have them 2 piece of crap Scion's on there, and the SRT, but no Redline or any Saturn! You think if Saturn would want to boost sales, what better way to enter the tuner world then having your car on the game! Anyway, I just had to get this off my chest! What do you guy's think? :mad:

·
Registered
681 Posts
It's a matter of who paid Sony for advertising....Saturn didn't, evidently. I got it yesterday, still haven't beat Stage 15 of the IB license...argh.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
I LOVE GT!!!!

Anyone else notice how much they progressively got harder and harder.

I loved the first one because you could soup up a 3000 GT to like 900 hp and go race cars with 2 or 300 and smoke the shit out of them. It was easy to make money to buy new cars and stuff. Now....they won't let you do that.

I got very frustrated with 3 but I'll probably go pick up 4 anyway. :D

And about Saturn not being represented......are you really THAT suprised? :)

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
man, these license tests are a BITCH!

I do miss my 930 hp 1992 Mitsubishi GTO from GT1, though.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Yeah, I was dissapointed by the redline not being in there. But, i'm not that surprised. I'm sure the chevy cobalt SS is in the game but it's a car that needs to be unlocked. 600+ cars and im sure the cobalt is in there somewhere. But needs to be unlocked.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
I miss my 592hp Lancer EVO5 and 400hp+ ae86 treuno apex-gt w/ 10k red line from GT3 =o(

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
dL_RL said:
Yeah, I was dissapointed by the redline not being in there. But, i'm not that surprised. I'm sure the chevy cobalt SS is in the game but it's a car that needs to be unlocked. 600+ cars and im sure the cobalt is in there somewhere. But needs to be unlocked.
It's not, they posted the official list of cars on the GT4 website once the game came out yesterday. You can download it as a .pdf file too. 35 different Skylines, 25 different Civics, but the only GM Compact is the Sunfire GXP... woo hoo...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
327 Posts
SLIGHTLY off-topic, but has anyone ever played a game called Motor City Online?

It was based mostly on older "hot rod" style cars, but you actually had a LOT of input on building the cars. None of this "turbo level 4" crap. I had the compression too high on a turbo'd engine and blew the turbo. My kinda game...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, The game is very good, but it would be nice to race my own car on there. Oh well maybe it will be on the next one! It's funny though that they still got that piece, the demio on there!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
ne 1 noe what the gt4 website is?

·
Registered
681 Posts
Woo hoo! Got the IA and IB licenses, and only 3 races/tests away from the Super License - the boys and I are rotating shifts on this thing...

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
My oldest son and I did 14 of the Super License tests last night, my youngest is on the last one now - I HAVE to get some work done....one of the major disadvantages to working from home.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Just trying to pass them - I'm sure there's a car award of you get all golds, but as hard as these things are, I'm not going to go insane trying to beat them.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts