Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
That is the Best Str-4 I have seen yet. Nicely lowered to be even, wheels and the Wing IS GONE. great looking car. there are 1 or 2 I have posted. I have more to deal with size and a host but from there we will see. I wish we had a place on here to host them so I can just load it up.

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
DRJOHN said:
Please Take That 4 Door Grandma Looking Car Back To The Junk Pile.
That was completely uncalled for. He has said nothing bad about our cars and wants to see our cars beating others. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. And I agree with goofyguy, the SRT-4 looks better without that wing.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
DRJOHN said:
Please Take That 4 Door Grandma Looking Car Back To The Junk Pile.
Yea, really... you have to wait for them to SHOW that they are an ass, before you become one... it's retaliate, not instigate... damn spelling...

·
Registered
535 Posts
goofyguy said:
That is the Best Str-4 I have seen yet. Nicely lowered to be even, wheels and the Wing IS GONE. great looking car
I agree, nice looken car. just ignore are local handy cap kids. They ride the little yellow Redlines.

As far as videos, I havnt seen to many. I would like to make some but I dont know how to post them.

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Sp00ner said:
Yea, really... you have to wait for them to SHOW that they are an ass, before you become one... it's retaliate, not instigate... damn spelling...
It's okay, we all know what you are trying to say, and I agree. We don't them to talk shit about our cars, so why would do it to theirs? The golden rule applies so well here.

·
Registered
810 Posts
There are a couple in the Picture and Media forums. Ill check and try to post them up here.

I made one a little bit ago, but there were no races, simply showing off my car.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
That neon looks like a different animal completely. I'm not a big fan of the bubbly look of the SRT-4 but I must concur with my fellow Saturn freaks, that's about the nicest SRT-4 I've seen, unless you turn out to be one of those SRT-4 trolls then nevermind :p

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
naa he has said many good things about our cars. The front end looks better mr dark get us a few of your car becuase its nice!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Agreed

XeroState said:
That was completely uncalled for. He has said nothing bad about our cars and wants to see our cars beating others. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. And I agree with goofyguy, the SRT-4 looks better without that wing.
I would also have to say that that is a very, very nice ride. I have a lot of respect for the Skittles. When we get some more mods, I think we will be allies instead of enemies. Death to the imports! :eek:

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
I love imports, dont be a hater. The ION RL is my first domestic, owned 3 imports other than this one. Every car has it's good and bad's.

Domestic's have thier bad things.
Imports have thier bad things.

Every beast is alittle bit different and has something unique about it.

Why cant we all just get along?!?!

·
Registered
89 Posts
that is the nicest? srt 4 ive ever seen...almost wrxish only with a domestic look. Its a classy ride

·
Registered
289 Posts
dL_RL said:
I love imports, dont be a hater. The ION RL is my first domestic, owned 3 imports other than this one. Every car has it's good and bad's.

Domestic's have thier bad things.
Imports have thier bad things.

Every beast is alittle bit different and has something unique about it.

Why cant we all just get along?!?!
I have owned several imports. Just adding some levity to an already rediculous fued between the domestics. Rock On!

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
I love Hondas!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
in my eyes if ur nodding ur car ur a tuner. i don't care if your car is a import or domestic. a toyota or a saturn. a ford or honda don't care...well except civics i consider them a poor man's Honda. like a porsche boxster. not realy a porsche. no offense intended civic drivers

·
Registered
190 Posts
Not tryin' to be an ass, but without the spoiler, it kinda looks like a regular neon. Maybe it's just me. It seems like there still needs to be something there. Does anyone agree or am I just completly full of shit? By the way, your car is clean and otherwise looks damn good.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts