Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

Which spoiler do you have?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that the younger guys like the decklid spoiler better than us older guys who prefer the aero-wing. Let's see how it all works out. :)

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
im a younger guy and i like the aero-wing but i am stuck with the decklid wing for now, if there is anyone with the aero-wing that does not want it let me know.... my car is blue :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
JDRedline said:
It seems that the younger guys like the decklid spoiler better than us older guys who prefer the aero-wing. Let's see how it all works out. :)
As an official "old guy", I gotta say that I sure prefer the aero spoiler. I have the deck lid version, though, 'cause that was what was on the one that had all the =OTHER= stuff I wanted.

May go back and get the aero put on -- got the money in my pocket and think about it pretty much daily.

f.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Strange.

Aren't the young guys supposed to like the big fancy wing while the old guys prefer a more modest decklid spoiler?

Or is it a midlife crisis?

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Cling to 28 as long as you can! I only have a few months left! (and my gf is already planning my 30th birthday party!)

Oddly enough, I work with a bunch of older guys who view me as a young kid and I play football with a bunch of young guys who call me grandpa. So it can go either way :)

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I'm 21 and I have the aero wing on my bad boy. I think I would've been happy with either but that's the one that was on it.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Deck lid, DYING TO GET TEH AERO or maybe some after market wing that I think fits.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I am 35 next month and have the aero wing, I had to install it cause it came with the little flat one. i had the drag style on my 03 quad and it looked good to. oh ya the first time my wife(36) saw my spoiler her words were"thats what im talking about" does this count for 2 votes?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Mine has the decklid - wanna keep the sleeper look going. it's always better to surprise than to let people know exactly what you got.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Ive got the Aero wing and thats the one I wanted to start with. Im 24, but will be 25 On Feb 28th! Its time for the quarter life crisis thing.. LOL

Scott

·
Registered
575 Posts
Quarter Life crisis?!?!? I like that. I'm 24 and will be 25 later on in November. I might have to use that for my excuse on why i went out and bought my redline!

·
Registered
541 Posts
30 tomorrow, and I LOVE the Aero wing, though I think the dealership is calling it a "California Wing"........Wouldn't ever give it up, sides with the 1.5 lowering springs, it blocks out headlights on SUVs when they are on my butt at a light.....

1 - 20 of 65 Posts