Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a member here for a while and my Redline is ZZP Stage 3 with all the cooling goodies and so on... essentially I don't get beat on the freeway by much except the occasional CTS-V and STi's.

Well... March 2nd while in I-5N from SEA, a blue Ion Redline straight up 3/4 car'd me from 60. It was... probably the fastest car I've seen on the road honestly... sides a GTR I played with a while back. In any case... if you're out there Mr. Blue... I'd like to know where you get your power from and say what's up!

·
Registered
879 Posts
Wow, something doesn't add up. Andy says he is stock except for an AEM dryflow filter and TTR solid rear trans insert. Yet he pulled on a Stage 3 RL that got the hit first ?!?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yeah I made the post titled Lynnwood area race tonight? My signature is accurate, except I updated it that I now also have a GM upgraded clutch, shift cable bracket, and Napa upgraded driveshafts (no real power adders) I have a stock 04 with no stage kit. When we dyno'd last year, a lot of people didn't believe it was stock, but you can tell by the rev limiter, my car just has more power than it should. The only explanation we could come up with is I have a lean mean tune from the factory. Nice race last night, I sorta feel bad for whoever drives that cav.

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Good runs boys!!!!

Oh btw its only a matter of time b4 ur lean machines go boom. Benefica had like 244whp stock with a k&n filter he eventually got tuned and made a few more ponies but he said his car felt like it could breathe better and didnt wanna risk anything by running that lean to long.

Im not to happy with the power i make but with what i have i cant complain. Im just glad i have a decent tune and my AFR is good. Just warning those with lean tunes or stock cars with all that power be careful.

·
Registered
372 Posts
What's up fellas? Anyone know where I can get a good tune in the area?
Sorry/ threadjack

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Vincent. At trifecta. Or carb connection I guess.does a good tune. But were.talkin good $ . Where you been? I've never seen you on here before. Trying to get back in the game?

·
Registered
94 Posts
You guys all need to come over to CDA, Idaho or Spokane Wa. I have no other Redlines over here!!!! And my car went down today :( :redblob:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Vincent. At trifecta. Or carb connection I guess.does a good tune. But were.talkin good $ . Where you been? I've never seen you on here before. Trying to get back in the game?
I usually just read and don't post much.
I've got some conservative mods to my car, but lately I've wanted to put some money into to it so it'll be looking good and doing well for another 5 years.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Well idk if maybe you'd want to meet up sometime and check each others cars out or something but in down. In located in bothell/ mill creek area

·
Registered
372 Posts
Well idk if maybe you'd want to meet up sometime and check each others cars out or something but in down. In located in bothell/ mill creek area
Sounds good! maybe once this shitty weather clears up and I have a chance to clean my car. I'm embarrassed of the condition she's in now.
A long winter and 2 kids makes for a big mess to clean.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ok I'm lost I just joined this page because I have a redline I just put the stage two kite on and a k n air filter now my car will not idle right. Its throwing a idle air control sensor. My ex is the one who worked on our in the past I just love to drive more I'm stock and don't know what to do.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Definitely suggest a new thread to get more input.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts