Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey if your from Ontario, in and aroundt he Durham region let me know, just wondering how many of us there are around here

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
im from ontario, live in london during the school year and oakville during the summers

·
Registered
415 Posts
Icon said:
Greetings!

Former driver here (I think that the Ion's still mine until the insurance settlement)
I believe that Geokots, Mase, way2slo, DanM, saturnd00d, coppertop_01 & Toronto SS are also in Ontario.
Yes, I'm in Toronto
Sorry to hijack but sort of fits... any of you guys drive a blue RL with silver vinyl? Saw one last week on Yonge (in one year only the second one I've seen)

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
i drive one w/ silver decals on it ... but only little pin stripes ... tasteful

·
Registered
389 Posts
I'm here too....

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think we are far and few between I never really see a Redline in town. That makes just a little more unique then the Honda's that are everywhere you turn. :eek:

·
Registered
389 Posts
I live around Mac....I think I saw a RL the other day (Black)?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm in Oakville....2004 Silver.....I still have yet to see another RL on the road....been keeping my eyes peeled......i've dropped my girl off at Mac Hospital regularily since she works there too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
in pickering

im new to the forums and the ions im in pickering so if anyone wants to have a meet i normally go to amc whitby to hang with other car buddys but all is welcome theres alot of srt4s and there serious about there cars my friend is one of the srts with 400+whp

1 - 20 of 69 Posts