Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
wow nice deal, wish i could of gotten that, i bought my 04 blue redline (stock) for 10900 with 91k on it sunroof, advanced audio, brand new, summer/winter tires on seperate rims, new brakes all around mint inside and out just 1 spot on the front fender is cracked, otherwise its mint, i think i got a good deal. still got full powertrain warranty until 100,000km or 09 or so.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Yeah man that is a pretty sweet deal.

Mine also had new brakes and tires (shitty michelin hx mxm4's that are no good in autocross...amazing longetivity and quite ride when normal driving, but when forced to limits they blow)...my 'body' is mint, also have sunroof, but no advanced audio...too bad

·
Registered
299 Posts
yah i got some nokian halipatatawawa 205/55/r16 rubber (winters) with steel wheels and i got the stock chromers with stock size with nexan n5000 rubber.. gonna see how that goes in the summer.

·
Registered
44 Posts
04 redline in windsor

Baught my 04 blue redline last month.Payed 11,500$ for it.with 41K on it.In perfect condition.Warrenty till 100k or 2010.Just baught the window corners of rksport.Just put on a borla muffler,and took off the resignator. Im making fog light housing out of fiber glass.Because just got some halos with cats eyes for fogs.Now just wish i could get a c/f hood.Called every where to find one.Im getting sry stoped making them because of fitment problems.On back order also is a good one.But they said it would take a year or 2 because of the war.lol.Calling a couple more # tomorrow to see if i can find any c/f.Ill let u know if i find

·
Registered
607 Posts
lol cuz of war? those crazy americans blame everything on the war eh?. what happened, all the carbon fiber in the country is being used? lol just kiddin around

·
Registered
44 Posts
hood

i:) called excelerated concepts .They have the c/f oem hood for the redline.They are in mississauga.416 931 9235.Going to pick up one next week.
He wants like 500$.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Im from Hamilton Ontario. got an 04 stock redline other than open cone filter, deleted resonator and eibach springs. what would you guys recommend as far as upgrades in pulley sizes/cooling upgrades for our shitty 91 octane

61 - 69 of 69 Posts