Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who here works at a Saturn dealership?! I need a deal on a new rim. I scratched the living shit out of one of my rims parking on a HIGH curb. HALF the rim is scratched!! These Dunlops dont protect your rims very well, I live in San Francisco ( land of the paralel parking ) and I F-D UP MY RIMS! I NEED A DEAL ON 1 NEW RIM! ANY TAKERS?

·
Registered
45 Posts
dL_RL said:
Who here works at a Saturn dealership?! I need a deal on a new rim. I scratched the living shit out of one of my rims parking on a HIGH curb. HALF the rim is scratched!! These Dunlops dont protect your rims very well, I live in San Francisco ( land of the paralel parking ) and I F-D UP MY RIMS! I NEED A DEAL ON 1 NEW RIM! ANY TAKERS?
I've got one in stock. List price is about $375 but I can sell is for about $290. Let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
dL_RL said:
I have seen a couple on Ebay also, I dont know what they go for but I dont think they were too expensive. They are not usually listed as a Redline rim so make sure if you search for them just search Saturn Ion.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts