Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm trying to get custom A-pillar gauges made for our cars. Talked to a company named LoTek today. I will need at least 30 orders to even attempt to make this happen.

If and/or when this goes through, would you be interested in a two or three space pod? Please go to this thread http://www.redlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=702 to vote. PLEASE DO NOT VOTE IF YOU DO NOT PLAN ON PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROJECT.

You guys will know something more as soon as I do.

the list:
JPK
Vita
tlake84 ?
Blackline
namymitch12
extremelumina92 ?
Tom01SC2
BloodyMess
SilverbulletRL
Tbone
loumoll
Sp00ner
amishland
new2boost
kalualani
unknownsuperhero
dazedcofused75
johnboy8221
redlinetjm
Aaein
xtremelumina92
all4glh
paintedblack ?
myredline
SaveFerris
Goofyguy
SaturnIonRedline
nbuddle1974
adjat84th
Redline1
rlinbatonrouge
Fineline

31 and counting

·
Registered
391 Posts
boo get three
im interested, i dont like the fit of my 1G talon pod

·
Registered
134 Posts
yeah i posted that info a few days ago. As long as they have a a pillar cover to work off of and a few orders they will make them. I will be in for one IF* i get the car this weekend. Later Jay

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
i have the dual pod now but if cheap i would go for a 3 space pod because i want to get oil pressure

so if u can give me and idea on the price i will let u know as long as i can get a 3 actually i might even be up for a 2 that fits a little better if the price is good

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will call them in the morning, like I said. I'm sure price would depend on the number ordered also.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
i'm sure we could get 20 interested, i'm in for sure as long as there's at least 2 pods

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK, here's the scoop on the poop people.

I called them and they directed me to the "custom projects" link on their site for all the details of what NEEDS to happen.

http://www.gaugepods.com/custom.html

We will need AT LEAST 30 orders. I will gladly be the group leader for this but I want to make sure that we can get enough orders before I try to get the process rolling.

Also, we need to decide if we want a two or three space pod. In order to get both, we'd need orders of 30 EACH.

I need to price an OEM pillar or if one of you guys who works at a dealer could get me one at a discount to send off to them I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Chime in guys and let me know if we can make this project happen.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
edit the first post and start a list of who's interested, im in for one, and i think we should probobly get a 2 gauge pod, but that's just me,

everyone interested post here and if you want a 2 or a 3 gauge pod mount

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tlake84 said:
I would like one (depending on price) but I am in the market for one ATM. Just a single pod though...

It will be a 2 or 3 space pod. Let me know if you would still be interested.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I'm very interested, who knows we might get the pods before we get our header...

Tom

BTW two or three gauge pod is fine...

·
Registered
391 Posts
post this on the other saturn boards, i think turbosaturns.net has a couple of turbo charged ions

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haunter said:
this looks like it could cost 70 bucks for a 3 gauge pod, that they wont color match unles you pay more.....

Considering our only other option is to jerry rig up our own right now, I don't think this is too bad of a deal. I was definitely gonna get a quote on color matching too. Considering the interior scheme is dark grey and black, even it it's black, you can always buy a matching black one for the passenger side.

I'm also thinking it may be better to go with a two space pod to help keep cost down some but I'll let the poll votes decide that one.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I would be interested in a 2 if the price it right.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Would this product be a complete replacement for the existing part that has pods, or a bolt on piece that is molded to attach to the current part? If it color matches and is a complete replacement part, I'll consider no matter if it's 2 or 3 pods.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
jeepin79 said:
I would be interested in a 2 if the price it right.
Well, it's gonna have to be one or the other. (2 or 3)

In order to get both I'd need 30 of each ordered. I'm gonna let the majority rule on how many spaces (see the poll thread).

I also won't know anything on price until they are sent the OEM part and see what is involved with making one for our cars.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts