Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Incase you have never heard of the GMSC Bash, it is the GM Small Car Bash. Its being held and Indy, rumour has it they are going to let us run the track. would be awesome. id like to meet everyone from here. heres the link..

http://www.gmsmallcarbash.com/

·
Registered
351 Posts
I'm Leaving now

:D I'm there anyone else going to go. We need to get some hugh A** Party Going and maybe some club logos for the back window. I'll put a link on my web site and any info on setting this up for everyone. :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When i had my cavalier, we had what was called the J-Bash. it was the most fun i have ever had. Friday night was held at the drag strip, and all day sunday was at the lordstown plant (where the cavaliers were built) where the show was held all day. lots of trophies and you got to talk to EVERYONE on the forum. i know alot of the cavalier and sunfire guys are going, because the j-bash is no longer, which started the gmscbash. im going with a bunch of my friends, its a blast. and this year at INDY! you know im gunna tear up that track!

·
Registered
134 Posts
i went last year in lordstown and it was a blast, i hopr to be going this year with the redline.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
ill be there cause what fun would it be without teh jeffie :D

·
Registered
189 Posts
Did you say Indy, where at? I would love to go I am only about 45 minutes away from Indianapolis

·
Registered
189 Posts
Nevermind, I just check your link to it will be at IRP I know exactly where that's at. Sounds pretty cool!

·
Registered
44 Posts
indy thats cool . i live up in fort wayne so i'll find out if i can get the time off work to go. if i can i am there . Since i have family in indy no hotel bill for me ! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts