Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everybody just got a 04 ion qc live in petitcodiac nb between sussex and moncton, anyone in the local area?

·
Registered
13 Posts
hey everybody just got a 04 ion qc live in petitcodiac nb between sussex and moncton, anyone in the local area?
Yup In Memramcook, just next to Dieppe/Moncton ! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how did i not see this post? lol my cell is 863-3954 send me a text sometime to meet up

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey there i only live a half hour from saint john. But last week i just blew the motor in my redline, something in the motor blew and the shop said it also took out my tranny and clutch at the same time::((

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that sucks dude, hope it dont cost too much, where abouts do you live? im in petitcodiac

·
Registered
11 Posts
I live only 40 min from saint john. Its called Blacks Harbour. I did have a new motor on order from GM until they told me about the tranny and clutch, but nothing is for sure yet. Im going to haul out the motor my self and have a look. Maybe start gettin one thing rebuilt at a time... i still cant see how something in the motor would go and take out the tranny and clutch. My car only had 70000miles and it was stock, never driven to hard!! 4000 for a new motor from gm and covered for 3 yrs or 160k.. Do u know of anyone that could help me out?? What mods do u have on your redline?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dont have a redline just a ion-3 qc 2.2, as far as mod's cold air intake hid's in headlights and fog's lowered, crossdrilled roators in the front, tinted windows/banner, full stereo, building a false floor around the stereo, 2 yellow top batteries, and 17" RTX Euro rim's...do you know jon mahar with the blue lancer? hes in our car club

·
Registered
11 Posts
yeah i know John we work for the same company and went to school together. I like his lancer but i think my redline would give him a good go:) I will have to get in touch with him, do u guys meet up at all?? A couple years ago i had a saturn ion-2 with the 2.2L. Bored out throttle body was the best part i put on the car, then the intake and headers. Throttle body gave it more bottom end torque.. The 2.2L was a good motor, i drove the piss out of mine until it had 190k and never put any money into it except oil and brakes, and a belt. I miss that car:(

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya we have a meet almost every sat night at zellers mtn rd in moncton at 730, jon was just at my house friday night, camped out on the back lawn lol, i want to get a header for my car and a 2.4L intake mani/throttle body swap, should work good then, come on down sometime when your car is fixed would love to take a look at it....add me to facebook or pm me your cell#

1 - 9 of 9 Posts